Sponsored

Coming up on 2 years of ownership, still catch myself smiling like a goon at it from time to time.

Tsqtomnkaren

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator, 1977 CJ 7 (sold)
Occupation
Livin' the dream
Two years for me too. 34,000 miles. Used to stand and smile looking at scramblers from the olden days admiring them wondering if I'd ever be able to afford a Jeep pickup truck they were really cool. I should have bought three Scramblers, that's what I would pay for a new new Gladiator today and I would have had to two antiques that would probably be to work 50,000 each today. Still smiling in my Gladiator Rubicon today.

Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
I have a '19 JLUR, '23 JTM and a '23 Volvo XC90............. I find myself only wanting to drive the JTM 99% of the time

XJamesX

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 JT Mojave, ‘20 Jeep JL
Over 3yrs in and on my second JT. Loved my ‘21 Willy’s but had to take advantage of the ‘23 sales so I got a Mojave in December. Can’t wait to start upgrading this one…

IMG_4012.jpeg

Koolcarguy

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro blue Jt 2012 Gecko green Jk 2021 Gecko
Occupation
Car dealer
3rd time putting my Sunrider on (I run hardtop Dec, Jan, Feb) and as I was walking back into my house I realized I'm smiling at my truck like an idiot. Just daydreaming about flipping back the top and taking off my doors. Daydreaming about getting back out into nature now that my youngest is 3 months old and not so difficult where I feel like I can't leave my wife alone to wheel. This truck still puts a stupid smile on my face. Favorite vehicle I've ever owned.

Jeep Gladiator Coming up on 2 years of ownership, still catch myself smiling like a goon at it from time to time. IMG_4012
I agree I absolutely love both my Jt's I don't drive my Gecko JTRD much my sports diesel does everything I want it to do ...but do catch myself walking out to shop to just check on it every once in awhile!! As a dealer I've owned or drove about every domestic vehicle make and model out there and always find myself picking one of my Jt diesels over all of them to drive ( and I have (17 personal cars!! Including 3 street rods, a Demon, a hellcat, 3 5th gen cummins trucks and so on) but smike per mile it's the Jt's

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
4.5 years with mine, still open the garage door and look out at it from time to time. My wife has a JLU so we have a Jeep family.

IMG_20220728_220441.jpg

PXL_20220114_030622045.jpg
Sponsored