Ordering

jeepinjon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
I just got a form e-mail from Dave Smith motors (I am on their mass mailing list, so I am sure others got the e-mail too).

Essentially it states to expect ordering to begin around 4/9/2019, production to begin in July, and delivery in late August, to early September.

I am sure since they sent this out to a large group these dates are conservative at best (under promise over deliver).
Sponsored

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
I just got a form e-mail from Dave Smith motors (I am on their mass mailing list, so I am sure others got the e-mail too).

Essentially it states to expect ordering to begin around 4/9/2019, production to begin in July, and delivery in late August, to early September.

I am sure since they sent this out to a large group these dates are conservative at best (under promise over deliver).
Interesting. I signed up for the sweepstakes so I'm in their mass email list yet I didn't get that email. Maybe there is 2 mass email lists one for sweepstakes and then the other one.

SFC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 JK Wrangler Unlimited Sport, 2000 XJ Cherokee

According to a Jeep employee on the Gladiator FB page, Dave Smith is wrong and is providing incorrect info. The only piece of what they sent you that is correct, is the 4/9 date to order. Per this employee, Jeep/FCA has only told dealers the order date.

I will try to find the link and post on here.

OP
OP

jeepinjon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
According to a Jeep employee on the Gladiator FB page, Dave Smith is wrong and is providing incorrect info. The only piece of what they sent you that is correct, is the 4/9 date to order. Per this employee, Jeep/FCA has only told dealers the order date.

I will try to find the link and post on here.
And that is why I said that they were likely conservative with their dates. If they tell people late August-early September and they show up in June/July who would be upset.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist