Sponsored

Search results

  1. Odd Rev. Hang After Clutch ""Recall"" - Manual

    Here's something odd that I've been dealing with the last few months, and I'm looking to avoid the dealership if I can as I have zero faith in most of them at this point. Backstory: So, after dealing with a couple warranty items at x dealership not being correctly fixed, I decided to go to...
  2. Issue with Steering - Clock Spring?

    I have had a somewhat interesting issue develop, and was hoping to get feedback and input here. I've been to two different Jeep dealerships, with each unsuccessfully diagnosis/fixing my issue. At first, I was experiency a popping issue when turning the vehicle. The first dealership replaced the...
  3. Vibration at Highway Speeds when Turning

    So, here's a fun one. I have had a clunk in the front right of the vehicle for about three weeks or so now. For reference, the clunk only happened when the sway bar was connected, the wheel was slightly turned, and the right side of the axle was elevated more than the left. I would feel this...
  4. North Carolina Sold: Trade My Metal Fenders/Liners for Your OEM Fenders/Liners

    Title says it all. I have a set of metal fenders with plastic aftermarket liners that I would like to trade for a non rubicon, non led, non painted oem fender set. I would be fine with not trading fender liners if you have a preference for metal inner fender liners. Only reason I'm removing the...
  5. Front Spring Rates

    Did some digging on the forums, and couldn't find this discussed previously with a definitive answer. Does anyone know where one can find the spring rates for each spring? I have a sport that currently has Mojave coils on it. Good ride, but I feel like I'm accelerating shock wear too much, and...
  6. North Carolina Sold: Want to Sell: Arb Classic Bumper

    Title says it all. Looking to trade my full width arb bumper for the stubby version. Items included with the bumper: -Bumper itself and the associated hardware to mount the bumper. Both light bracket mounts -license plate mount (though I had to get alternative hardware for mounting) -Impact...
  7. Auxiliary Battery: To Use or Not to Use

    So I have a basic sport, and am looking to run some power to my truck bed myself. I have acquired the following cig. outlet for the bed. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09JCNJGZ3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I have the auxiliary switch setup, and am currently using one...
  8. Rear Axle Problems - Sport with LSD

    So I noticed something recently that doesn't inspire confidence. At low speeds in first and second gear, I am hearing sounds coming from what sounds like the rear diff housing. I did some digging, and found that Wranglers with dana 44's and the LSD were experiencing lsd failures causing...
  9. Need Pictures of Rubicon Steel Rear Bumper - Stuck on a Conversion

    So I have found myself in an interesting situation. In the effort to save money, I found the shell of a steel rear rubicon bumper on ebay for ~150$. I thought to myself, how hard could it be to add the parts, rob parts from my sport bumper, and install it. Well, I quickly ran into an interesting...
  10. North Carolina Sold: FS: LOD Destroyer Bed Sliders

    Title says it all. They've been on my truck for about 4 months, I just don't like the look of them. They've never been used, and are in like new condition. Asking 110$ for them. I prefer to trade locally, but would ship them if the buyer pays shipping. I'm located in the triad.
  11. North Carolina Sold: Bed Sliders Trade + Cash

    I have a pair of LOD Bed sliders that dont suit my style. The bed sliders I'd trade for would be the tubular design such as the oem's, arb, rusty's, or Red Rock's. There are no scratches on the bed sliders. I would add cash depending on model.
  12. Interesting problem - Rear Sway Bar

    Dumb question. How do you tighten the bottom bolt on the rear sway bar disconnect? After about a week into my coil swap, it's been popping like crazy. I torqued the top bolt to spec. I've tried to tighten it and loosen it, but no luck.
  13. Torque Specs on Third Rear Shock

    Title says it all. I recently swapped out my sport coils for Mojave coils on my manual Jeep. There are four bolts that mount a plate to the top of the rear axle for the third shock, but I wasnt able to find their torque specs upon reassembly on the webz. A general torque spec document would be...
  14. Spacer/Coil Swap Question

    So I'm new to the suspension game, and am trying to hash out which way I want to tackle a minor lift. I have a base sport, and now have 33" muddies. I have also procured some mojave coils and plan to swap them in. I am also getting an arb full width bumper, so Im thinking there will be some sag...
  15. North Carolina Sold: Wtb: Rubicon tires/coil take offs

    Title says it all. Looking for Rubicon Coils and 33' take off mud terrains. Possibly interested in the fox shocks as well. Bonus: ARB bondi or deluxe bumper.
  16. North Carolina Sold: WTB - Mojave/Rubicon Rock Rails

    Title says it all. I'm located in the Piedmont triad. Willing to travel two hours in any direction from Greensboro.
  17. Frame Salted From the Factory

    Title says it all. I picked up my vehicle this week, and was doing a detailed clean of the vehicle this morning. I've never owned a Solid front axled vehicle, so I was looking underneath to see how everything worked. I noticed that there were white splotches everywhere on my frame. I thought...
  18. Niche Questions

    I haven't been able to find this question specifically answered, and was hoping to get some input. I've done some digging on other forums but I get mixed results everywhere I search. I ordered a base sport gasser in a manual configuration (3.73 gears). I plan on doing light to moderate...
  19. Custom Order Question

    So I went to the dealership this week to get a quote ordering a new gladiator, and came across something that didn't make sense to me. When negotiating price, the salesman stated that he couldn't guarantee a firm price on the day of deposit. The final price would depend on what incentives are...
  20. Reasonable Price on a Sport Manual?

    Title says it all. I've been looking at a few different midsized trucks over the past five years or so. Nothing has really jumped out to me as something that was worth it with the exception of the pro4x frontier (look up the titan swap). I was fairly excited when I heard Jeep was making a...




Top