First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
Occupation
Actor
So I have found myself in an interesting situation. In the effort to save money, I found the shell of a steel rear rubicon bumper on ebay for ~150$. I thought to myself, how hard could it be to add the parts, rob parts from my sport bumper, and install it. Well, I quickly ran into an interesting problem that I'm not too sure how to proceed on.

Jeep Gladiator Need Pictures of Rubicon Steel Rear Bumper - Stuck on a Conversion 2ca9e9f432a137acea66e9399244cba1

I cannot figure out how parts number 1 (left and right) mate to number 3 and number 19. Pictures of how those part mate will probably help more than anything, but if anyone has done this, advice would be helpful. I've noticed that there are rivets for this, and if I use those, how does one proceed. When I finish it, I will start a write up for those who are interested.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Hamandcamo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
Occupation
Actor
To add, it appears that U Type Multi Thread Nuts are used throughout on the connection from the bracket to the bumper shell itself. I find this weird, as supporting the weight with eight torx m8 bolts does not make sense to me.