First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 09 Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
U.S. Army (Retired)
A wrangler or gladiator variant would have had me at hello. This doesn’t do it for me.
Sponsored

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
Not bad, looks like a renegade to me, just more aero. I'm all for it really, just not in that color. Is it what I want? No, but I'm glad there's more options now. I'd like something more like a Wrangler EV or Gladiator EV provided range on AND offroad were good. The 4xe turns from 21-25miles ev on road to <2-4miles offroad real quick on a full charge. I don't get to offroad very often but I still really want to when I can.

TJNies

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW X3 M40i
Occupation
retired
I understand why the traditionalists wouldn't approve, but the whole idea is to bring in new customers. I'm not yet in the full-EV camp, but realize it is the wave of the future for passenger vehicles.
If the range can be extended to 400+ across the board, I think it can then take over most vehicle sales in the US. I realize towing and commercial vehicles have a longer path, though.

I have been looking (un-seriously at this point) at a Rivian and an intrigued by the acceleration, range, and amenities Rivian offers. If Jeep (or Ford, Mercedes, etc) want their share of the pie they need to differentiate themselves.
Sponsored