Sponsored

-- 2020+ Gladiator Picture Game --

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Well it proves one will fit. Now we just gotta find someone that has one.

(possible suggestion..... )
Go by a power sports dealer and tell them you looking at one of these (point one out) but you wanna make sure it will fit in the bed and how much it will make you truck squat with the weight in the bed. Get them to test load it, tell them you need to send a pic to the wife and them tell them you’ve got one other bike you wanna look at and then you’ll decide.

Devious, I know, but I didn’t think it would take this long to get this pic and keep the game going.:headbang:
Sponsored

khockey02

First Name
Kalem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Seen pics with dirt bikes and sport bikes in the bed. How about a four wheeler/ atv? Will it fit?
(If someone tries or checks and it won’t fit the bed width, I’ll come up with something else ;) )
It fits, but will it blend?
Jeep Gladiator -- 2020+ Gladiator Picture Game -- 99D593EC-715D-4277-9A2C-DF55C0F76851
Jeep Gladiator -- 2020+ Gladiator Picture Game -- 28887CC1-3842-4CE6-B77E-A84513CB11F2

Sponsored

khockey02

First Name
Kalem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Awesome! You got the challenge!

now you get to pic the next. ;)
Oh Jeeze Rick. Everyone seems to be focused on what can go in the bed, but I'd kind of like to see what can go underneath it... Post a pic with your Gladiator parked over the front of a smaller car.

Extra points if you want to park completely on top of someones car (I saw somewhere a JK do this in south Florida), however I accept NO LIABILITY for the actions performed in pursuit of this challenge. Thanks!

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
Oh Jeeze Rick. Everyone seems to be focused on what can go in the bed, but I'd kind of like to see what can go underneath it... Post a pic with your Gladiator parked over the front of a smaller car.

Extra points if you want to park completely on top of someones car (I saw somewhere a JK do this in south Florida), however I accept NO LIABILITY for the actions performed in pursuit of this challenge. Thanks!
Oh this will be a fun challenge !!

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR

DEAR LORD! My wife’s gonna hate me for this! (Unless someone beats me to it before I get back from vacation) :LOL:

Sponsored

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
Well I’m going to say no. It clearly states completely on top of a car. So I guess if you drove your tire on top of it that would be considered a win....however, given the size of said car and the size of your tire would you be able to prove it with a picture!

JPARK60

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi JTR, 17 KTM 690 Enduro, 12 Grand Cherokee, 05 Cooper S, 03 Super Glide,
Occupation
Helo Maint.
Well I’m going to say no. It clearly states completely on top of a car. So I guess if you drove your tire on top of it that would be considered a win....however, given the size of said car and the size of your tire would you be able to prove it with a picture!

First line states "over the front", it ends with bonus points for on top. It definitely is a smaller car. I think he might have got it on a technicality.

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
Heck yas well lets keep with the theme let’s see the front tire up on a boulder show the flex
Sponsored