First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
This thread is a cluster F. I’ve been playing this game for years on various motorcycle forums. I don’t think people are getting the true spirit of the game here. the Challenges are supposed to be kept general so that anyone anywhere can get them. In other words, your not supposed to challenge with something that is specific to an area. So if you say pic next to a Saguaro for instance you’ve just made it so that only guys in Arizona can play, and ruled out 99% of folks in the rest of the country. Same thing for the Statue of Liberty, or the Eiffel Tower, etc…

The other thing is if you post something so ridiculous that no one can get it, like the parking on someone’s car, all you’re gonna do is bog down the game.

Which leads me to another rule most games abide by, there a one or two week limit. If no one has met the challenge within the specified time frame, the challenger has to post a new one within two or three days or it goes back to the last challenger to post a new one. And post the new challenge upon meeting the old one. No .”Give me a day or two to think of something…”

keep the other chatter down. There are a million threads for showing off your new truck or discussing mods.

Mainly, Keep the challenges general, ie, your glad next to a pink car, or a mini-car. Your glad in front of a seafood restaurant. Your glad in front of a strip bar/hardware store/abandoned building, etc… The idea is to keep it moving, and get people out doing something in their trucks…

Don't shoot me. Just trying to help here…
Well said ! Now I have a great reason to tell my wife I need to go to a strip club 🤣😂
Sponsored

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport
Thank you, it qualifies to me! Now pick another topic for a picture and please read @dryfly24’s comment, they totally nailed it.
Yep, dryfly is spot on. You want the thread to move along and if you can't use a pic that happened yesterday, it will take too long and people lose interest.

Going to make this one easy.

Post a pic of you or your family or friends having fun in your JT. Will be able to tell they're having fun by smiles on faces.

Sponsored

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
Post a pic of you or your family or friends having fun in your JT. Will be able to tell they're having fun by smiles on faces.
Me and my boy!
3CF3B588-B737-4EAF-B738-D6BD3A148FA1.jpeg

Next challenge: I want to see a pic of your JT flexing. 💪🏼

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Flexed?! Next challenge....lets see your Gladiator stream or river crossing
Jeep Gladiator -- 2020+ Gladiator Picture Game -- IMG_20210609_234818610

Jeep Gladiator -- 2020+ Gladiator Picture Game -- IMG_20210609_234830157

Sponsored

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
From last weekend, does that count? If so, let’s see your JT under a bridge.

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
From last weekend, does that count? If so, let’s see your JT under a bridge.
Love it. Game is designed to get people to go do stuff and share. Pics should be taken after last challenge update. Nice vid.

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
Love it. Game is designed to get people to go do stuff and share. Pics should be taken after last challenge update. Nice vid.
Fine, I’ll take off work early tomorrow and go run this trail again 😂
Sponsored