Sponsored

2020 Rubicon - Good Deal?

Beaker17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Hi everyone,

I’m new to the forum but have lurked for awhile. I’m a JK owner and have been keeping an eye open for deals to capitalize on with the economy being in the shape that it is. I’ve always liked the Gladiator but found them to be a little pricey compared to when I bought my JK 7 years ago. Dealerships near me have started the employee pricing program and that caught my eye.

The dealership here lent me the Gladiator Rubicon for a weekend. It’s a beautiful model but the prices have always been out of reach in the past. After some back and forth over the weekend and today... this is what I’m considering.

FYI I’m located in Canada

Black 2020 Rubicon
Automatic
Spray in bedliner
LED lighting group
Cold weather geoup
Trail cam
Trailer Tow package
Uconnect 4C Group
Leather seats
Wheels polished black aluminum
Body colour hard top
Remote keyless entry

Total price: CDN $66,905
FCA Discount: CDN $6,610
Dealer Discount: CDN $5,395

Total price: CDN $54,900 - with oil changes / tire rotations free for 2 years.

Thoughts? Seems to be about 18% under invoice. Anyone have any advice or similar experiences? Or maybe an additional Canadian discount program that could be applied on top of it? Do the Rubicons hold their value? Im crunching numbers trying to make this work for me and would appreciate any help. The dealership pre-approved a loan so I’m good to go.

Thanks for your help.
Sponsored

Fight On

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Hellcat Challenger, 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner
Occupation
Logistics
Nearly 20% discount off MSRP is pretty darn good price. I'm looking to pull the trigger on similar pricing myself. I'm just holding off until next week to see if they are going to through more on for the Memorial Day Sales. If sales have not been strong the first half of the month, there might be more cash off.

atw527

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator; 2008 Patriot
Curious what the FCA discounts are...thought most of them don't apply to the Rubicon.

rezar1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
If I could get this deal in California, I would be all over that. No dealer wants to deal here. They are holding to their stock. The max discount I have received has been ~12% of MSRP.

OP
OP

Beaker17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Curious what the FCA discounts are...thought most of them don't apply to the Rubicon.
Employee pricing is available in Canada right now - including on the Rubicon.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Beaker17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
If I could get this deal in California, I would be all over that. No dealer wants to deal here. They are holding to their stock. The max discount I have received has been ~12% of MSRP.
I decided it was too good to pass on and bought the Jeep. The dealership ended up throwing in another $500 credit on parts.

rezar1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Congrats!! It looks like a great deal.
Sponsored