First Name
Forrest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Oil industry
I just got one the same color! Where do you get your decals? I especially like the gladiator on the tailgate.

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
I like it. She's naked! Another PA Gladiator!

Sponsored

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
I just love the Mojave trim. All of the Gladdys have good qualities, but I guess am partial.

First washing c.jpg

First washing b.jpg

Gladdy b.jpg

JDMRN81

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
Kinda high on the price. I ordered mine in January of this year. Got every option except adaptive cruise and the select a trac. Out the door was 53.5
Wow, where? MSRP would have been well over 60k.

I live about an hour away from Blue Knob Auto, their cars are usually fleet vehicles. Wouldn’t touch them, personally. The crazy thing is someone will pay that.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tikirak1

Tikirak1

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator mojave
Occupation
Rn
Kinda high on the price. I ordered mine in January of this year. Got every option except adaptive cruise and the select a trac. Out the door was 53.5
I had the same . Sticker was 58k walked at 53

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Wow, where? MSRP would have been well over 60k.

I live about an hour away from Blue Knob Auto, their cars are usually fleet vehicles. Wouldn’t touch them, personally. The crazy thing is someone will pay that.
My window sticker is $57,810. Got 6% below invoice then another $500 off with incentives. That put it at about 51k. TT&L minus the $200 input down to order, put drive out at 53.5. Houston Texas area.

JDMRN81

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
My window sticker is $57,810. Got 6% below invoice then another $500 off with incentives. That put it at about 51k. TT&L minus the $200 input down to order, put drive out at 53.5. Houston Texas area.
Well done! Wished I could have found a dealer around the western PA area doing something similar.

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Well done! Wished I could have found a dealer around the western PA area doing something similar.
I had a dealership that is about 3 miles from me, tell me, that there was no way I would get that deal and that they wouldn’t match it, even with the build sheet. So I drove about 60 miles away and made the deal. Went back and showed the sales manager the paperwork after I took delivery of it and his eyes got real big and he just Wow. Bigger dealerships will make more money off of service and parts department and have more room to work on the sale of a truck.