Sponsored

37s fit on stock Gladiator Rubicon model

SFBayArea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Hey guys, thought I share it here. I ordered 37" Nitto Ridge Grappler on Pro Comp 69 Series vintage alloy wheels. I thought I'll get lift kit before I install wheels and tires combo, but turns out I am still searching for the right lift kit. So I did some research and it seems that Rubicon model can fit 37" tires. I told local 4Wheel parts to go ahead and install it. The sales advisor and tech told me NO WAY, this combo will fit on the stock Rubicon. They said they know it for SURE. I told them to go ahead and try and if need be I'll deal on my own with the trimming if it need be. What do you know they proceeded with the install and no problem at all, they were amazed. The last punch line was they tried to mount my old wheel/tire into the spare, I told them nope, mount the 37" combo, and again tech said no way, but once he fitted it in he was at awe :).
So to make it short, stock Gladiator Rubicon DOES FIT 37" tires combo without any lift, and yes it also fits in the spare bay as well.
Sponsored

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Same story on H2's, seeing is believing. I have 35's for daily driver duty, didn't go to 37's because we're looking to tow a travel trailer, but you best believe a set of 37 muds is on my shopping list. A set of MT's to swap to has worked out really well for me for over 20 years.

bhadfield

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Hey guys, thought I share it here. I ordered 37" Nitto Ridge Grappler on Pro Comp 69 Series vintage alloy wheels. I thought I'll get lift kit before I install wheels and tires combo, but turns out I am still searching for the right lift kit. So I did some research and it seems that Rubicon model can fit 37" tires. I told local 4Wheel parts to go ahead and install it. The sales advisor and tech told me NO WAY, this combo will fit on the stock Rubicon. They said they know it for SURE. I told them to go ahead and try and if need be I'll deal on my own with the trimming if it need be. What do you know they proceeded with the install and no problem at all, they were amazed. The last punch line was they tried to mount my old wheel/tire into the spare, I told them nope, mount the 37" combo, and again tech said no way, but once he fitted it in he was at awe :).
So to make it short, stock Gladiator Rubicon DOES FIT 37" tires combo without any lift, and yes it also fits in the spare bay as well.
Any chance you have any pics of the stance and clearance? Currently running a stock Rubicon and trying to decide between 35s or 37s ? Thanks!

OP
OP

SFBayArea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Don't have pictures, but it looks awesome. It has a look of a Hammer with the big wheels. However, I still have about 3" between wheels and fender.

Saharacane

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Dog Dad
Don't have pictures, but it looks awesome. It has a look of a Hammer with the big wheels. However, I still have about 3" between wheels and fender.
Have you had a chance to take pics yet? Thinking of doing the same.
Thanks.

Sponsored

GreyRubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator rubicon
update with some pics 👍🏽🔥🔥🔥trying to do the same on mine
Sponsored