First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Teacher-Retired Firefighter
I’m sorry to hear everyone’s issues. I, just recently, started working for 4wp near my home. (I’m sure some of you can start blaming now) and I’m trying my hardest to learn more about everything. I’m hoping to do a good job to help everyone I meet.
Don’t take this thread personal! It just seems, that now they are pretty much the only game in town, up go the prices. Seems some folk there just don’t know any better and pay them. Here in San Jose, I know when he saw me, brand new Jeep Wanting a lift, he musta thought “sheep.” He outright lied to me, when I asked why so much ($800) to install a Teraflex 1.5 (I was providing the kit) He said it was a couple hours per side and an alignment.. bear in mind I had seen it done on
YouTube in less than an hour, with a floor jack. If it had been around $300 I would have used them as that was about what I would have to spend in tools to do it myself. Then the crazy prices on bumpers, some at $2000 ... oh well
Sponsored

Hawker

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow.
Never ordering from this store again.
I provided a negative review and coincidentally it "did not meet their website guidelines".

The negative review was due to their non-existent customer service. All I've been getting from them are just generic email messages, inaccurate shipping information and hour+ hold times over the phone.

Haha, no thanks.
Jeep Gladiator 4WheelParts Store 20200807_145145

OP
OP
Diaster

Diaster

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Teacher-Retired Firefighter
Never ordering from this store again.
I provided a negative review and coincidentally it "did not meet their website guidelines".

The negative review was due to their non-existent customer service. All I've been getting from them are just generic email messages, inaccurate shipping information and hour+ hold times over the phone.

Haha, no thanks.
Jeep Gladiator 4WheelParts Store 20200807_145145
Can you show what you submitted in the review?

Strider62

First Name
C.B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5; Gladiator Overland
I have to say I'm surprised by all the negative feedback here. I've ordered quite a few things from them and delivery has been fast and complete. I've used their store in Richmond VA to install a few things for me and they were fantastic - did a good job, had great customer service, very reasonable labor rates, and they even took me into the back to show me what they were going to do before they did it. They even fixed a stupid mistake I made, while finishing the install I botched, for almost nothing. I've had nothing but good experiences with them, both on the phone and in person. Maybe it just depends on your local store...

Sponsored

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Funny this thread popped up today- I vowed to their Raleigh NC (Store 211) staff on Friday that I would never shop there again. Terrible customer service.
Basically, I placed an order online for in-store pickup. After several erroneous emails from 4wp.com (no biggie) I got a call FROM THE STORE that my stuff (just two soft and two regular shackles) were ready for pickup. Drove the 30 minutes to the store, only for them to explain that the items had already been purchased(!?!?). Seems when you do an online order, they don’t actually put any stock aside for you. They said “that would be too much work.” I politely pointed out that literally every other retailer who offers in store pickup puts the stock aside. They were totally rude, no apology, no nothing. I told them to cancel the order. Suffice to say, I have not gotten a refund on my card yet, and I am sure I will have to call 4wp.com to get that fixed. Not worth it!!
I went to that store about 6 months ago to see what they would quote on in install of a snorkel. Their price was more than double Westgate Jeep. Staff seemed really inept as well.

CG32

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S with Max Tow
Occupation
Audio visual production sales
You can occasionally get a good deal on parts if they are on sale, but they are crazy on the labor for any install. I asked about an alignment on a my previous vehicle, a lifted 4Runner, and it was going to be well over $150, because their techs “really know how to dial it in”. I just ordered my wheels and tires from them at a good price since they were on sale, so we will see how that goes.

Frenzyrider

First Name
Ess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Svc
Latest victim of 4wheelparts here. They are a scam for all I care. Ordered $2.5k worth of stuff. Nothing for 6 weeks. They just lie to you with no regret through customer service. Will not buy a screw from them, let alone a part.

WhippetTaxi

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2017 Lotus Evora 410, 2011 BMW 1M, 2001 F250
Occupation
Retired
Latest victim of 4wheelparts here. They are a scam for all I care. Ordered $2.5k worth of stuff. Nothing for 6 weeks. They just lie to you with no regret through customer service. Will not buy a screw from them, let alone a part.
Good to know that their customer service level is consistent in most locations. Consistently bad, that is!
Sponsored