First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
So you did the red summit racing diy rails?
They look to be holding up well, I though the stock rubicon rails were not sturdy enough to slide on without creasing the rocker panels.
Nice pictures!

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
:jk:

Sweet

OP
OP
nocoast_jt

nocoast_jt

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
So you did the red summit racing diy rails?
They look to be holding up well, I though the stock rubicon rails were not sturdy enough to slide on without creasing the rocker panels.
Nice pictures!
I haven’t gotten into the body yet but they won’t hold forever. A hard hit in the middle might do it but if you ease into things you’ll be just fine. I’ll probably change to something frame mounted eventually but I’ve ran trails from South Dakota to Colorado and Utah with no issues.

Sponsored

longjumpvehicle

First Name
prismarin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Occupation
Farmer
Do I have a clearer understanding of the significance of the situation in its entirety? Should we proceed with the assumption that you put together the red DIY rails that you purchased from Summit Racing all by yourself? The items give the impression that they are in good condition, and the activity gives the impression that participating in it would be a great deal of fun because of how it appears to be. Both of these impressions are based on the appearance of the items and the activity. Both the outward appearance of the items and the action that is taking place are contributing factors in the formation of these perceptions.

OP
OP
nocoast_jt

nocoast_jt

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Do I have a clearer understanding of the significance of the situation in its entirety? Should we proceed with the assumption that you put together the red DIY rails that you purchased from Summit Racing all by yourself? The items give the impression that they are in good condition, and the activity gives the impression that participating in it would be a great deal of fun because of how it appears to be. Both of these impressions are based on the appearance of the items and the activity. Both the outward appearance of the items and the action that is taking place are contributing factors in the formation of these perceptions.
WUT?

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I have a feeling that was a bot :D

Anywho, man those are some awesome shots. I saw the JT in the background of Matt's video but didn't really think much of it.

I actually have a set of those Red Summit slider things on order. I have a backup set of Rubi rails waiting to get welded onto. Much like you, I don't plan to bash them on purpose so they should hold up fine. I'm interested to see when they come out with their frame tie in kit.
Sponsored