Adjust incoming call volume?

DBravo

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2021 Jeep JL Sahara
I recently had a 5-channel amp installed along with upgraded speakers all around and added a 10" sub. Everything sounds great and is extremely loud...including my incoming calls. Is there a way to adjust the volume setting of incoming calls? I want to say that it automatically goes to around 14-15 sound level when the phone rings and with the amp it is ear splitting. I have the 7" screen and use Android Auto. I have checked all of the settings on the head unit and cant seem to find any adjustable levels. Am I missing something??

20200615_185737.jpg
This happens with incoming text messages when your device is connected. After you regain control of the vehicle you can turn it down while the announcement is playing, but then it's right back up again. You have to click "Do Not Disturb" in the phone menu to stop it. What's the point of having it if you can't control the notification volume?
Sponsored

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
I “think” my ringer volume is driven by the setting of the phone’s ringer setting. My UConnect ringer volume has been very low lately, I think I turned down recently when I got a call in a very quiet environment.

I would prefer that UConnect would manage the BT/USB ringer volume. I need to experiment more to confirm mine is always behaving as described.