Sponsored

Aftermarket LED taillights

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
I want something like this. Recon Smoked LED Taillights as seen on of RUBITRUX AEV Brutes. Those are amazing. Prices have come down too. Almost want to trade mine ha ha

Screenshot_20201125-072012__01.jpg
I would buy these RIGHT NOW. Those are awesome!
I dont like the look of the quake ones that are currently available.. Gonna sit tight until some better options come out.
Sponsored

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
Bumping this for more discussion. Just finished up grading my front end with all LED. Now need to do something with the rear end. Have a set of vision X for the bumper on deck for back up lighting but want to do something with the tail lights. Like the blocky stock appearance of the housing but want instant on and brightness of LEDs

BrooksC

First Name
Brooks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S 2 door, 2020 Gladiator Max Tow
Bumping this for more discussion. Just finished up grading my front end with all LED. Now need to do something with the rear end. Have a set of vision X for the bumper on deck for back up lighting but want to do something with the tail lights. Like the blocky stock appearance of the housing but want instant on and brightness of LEDs
I check Alibaba every once in a while since lights tend to show up there first. Nothing new since the smoked ones discussed in this thread that are on Ebay and Amazon showed up (Kiwi Master/Bunker Industries). I'm in the same boat as you. Went all LED on the front and needing LED for the rear. I don't want to pay up for Mopar, the Quakes are "interesting" and the Chinese ones are all smoked. Oracle is still acting like they'll have some eventually, but they're planning flush mount. Someday there will be more options, but sure is taking a long time.

BearSwampinJT

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Project Manager
I do hope that @ORACLElights could take their JL smoked LED taillights and get them into a JT housing. I like the look of them, and would think that the quality would be top notch.
Sponsored