Sponsored

LED vs halogen taillights

Jim_n_Tx

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Rubicon, 1946 CJ2A, 1968 Jeepster Commando, M422 Mighty Mite and 2020 Gladiator Bright White
Vehicle Showcase
Can Mopar halogen taillights replace the LED without any sendors without confusing the truck? I hate the look of the sensorless leds.
Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Not sure if you just do a swap, but for sure if you have a taser. Wish you lived closer, would gladly do the swap and program for you. Sure there is somebody close by that will do that for you.

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Can Mopar halogen taillights replace the LED without any sendors without confusing the truck? I hate the look of the sensorless leds.
The two are interchangeable. I just swapped my non-sensor halogen rears for LEDs tonight and all it took was a quick settings change in the Tazer JL. They work either way, but you are likely to get an error on the dash if you have the wrong ones that the computer is expecting.

OP
OP
Jim_n_Tx

Jim_n_Tx

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Rubicon, 1946 CJ2A, 1968 Jeepster Commando, M422 Mighty Mite and 2020 Gladiator Bright White
Vehicle Showcase
The two are interchangeable. I just swapped my non-sensor halogen rears for LEDs tonight and all it took was a quick settings change in the Tazer JL. They work either way, but you are likely to get an error on the dash if you have the wrong ones that the computer is expecting.
You want to sell the halogens? [email protected]

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
I am sure you can find someone local that would want to trade and had a tazer...if you don’t have any luck...I would sell ya my old ones!
Sponsored