Sponsored

Amateur Hour at Maximus-3

Scenario

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
JFC, @Maximus-3. That is the WORST web ordering page I’ve ever seen for a $2,249+ product that’s well over six months late and way more expensive than the price and features you strung us along for on this forum. And you can’t even order 2 ladders on that form? Tiny photos? And no specs or photos of the deck system?

https://maximus-3.com/home/jt-gladiator-overland-bed-rack

Do you honestly expect anyone to send you that kind of money after such a botched rollout and poor reviews of the quality of your early shipping units?

Get your act together or get out of the business. And don’t dare blame this on the pandemic again. Plenty of manufacturers excelled over the past year without bullshitting customers. I know teenagers that can put together better sales forms from quarantine.

So disappointed I waited around for you. JFC.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Smess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel, 2021 392, 1982 J10
Let me make a suggestion after I called and said do you have this in stock, yes we do. when will it ship, in the next couple days. week later nothing and then I am told the product is at the powder coater.

If you want a Maximus3 Product only buy it from Rubitrux, they are basically their only dealer and Rubitrux won't lie to you.

Rubitrux had what I needed in stock and Maximus3 did refund my purchase after a couple weeks.

RED DOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
JFC, @Maximus-3. That is the WORST web ordering page I’ve ever seen for a $2,249+ product that’s well over six months late and way more expensive than the price and features you strung us along for on this forum. And you can’t even order 2 ladders on that form? Tiny photos? And no specs or photos of the deck system?

https://maximus-3.com/home/jt-gladiator-overland-bed-rack

Do you honestly expect anyone to send you that kind of money after such a botched rollout and poor reviews of the quality of your early shipping units?

Get your act together or get out of the business. And don’t dare blame this on the pandemic again. Plenty of manufacturers excelled over the past year without bullshitting customers. I know teenagers that can put together better sales forms from quarantine.

So disappointed I waited around for you. JFC.
Scenario: I'm sure there are other products out there that you could afford. It sounds to me that you're angry that you can not afford it ... you're worse than a teenager, you're being CHILDISH! I'm sorry!

Last edited:

DocMcStuffins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
I just bought some Maximus-3 JL/JT tow loops for my JTR from Rubitrux. One had a few blemishes in the powdercoat. I didn't think that it was that big of a deal cause they would probably be scratched the first time I towed the JTR behind my motorhome. Just to give a
FYI to both Rubitrux and Maximus-3 I showed them a pic of the said tow-loop. I didn't even ask and both sent out replacements immediately. Now I feel kinda bad, but they have shown nothing but great customer service in my experience!!!
Sponsored