Any FI vendors here?

MaximusDecimusMeridius

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Red LE, 2014 Sierra 6in lift, 2015 Ford Fusion
Curious to see if anything is in the pipeline for FI in the new gladiator. Right now it looks like procharger is making one for the JL..but it looks like it might be the only current option?
Sponsored

eddybarba

First Name
eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Demon Motor Swap,2018 JLUR RIPP S/C, 2015 JKUR 392 swap w RIPP S/C, 2020 Porsche Macan S, 2017 F250 6.7, 2016 Nissan GTR
Vehicle Showcase
Curious to see if anything is in the pipeline for FI in the new gladiator. Right now it looks like procharger is making one for the JL..but it looks like it might be the only current option?
RIPP's JL kit will be out to market very soon. I've been running it since january with no issues on my JL.

21 JT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tundra, 2016 LR4
RIPP's JL kit will be out to market very soon. I've been running it since january with no issues on my JL.
Would you mind explaining why you chose RIPP over ProCharger?

New to this platform but planning to boost.

eddybarba

First Name
eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Demon Motor Swap,2018 JLUR RIPP S/C, 2015 JKUR 392 swap w RIPP S/C, 2020 Porsche Macan S, 2017 F250 6.7, 2016 Nissan GTR
Vehicle Showcase
Would you mind explaining why you chose RIPP over ProCharger?

New to this platform but planning to boost.
The SC themselves are pretty similar. I prefer RIPP b/c all the people at the shop actually own jeeps and off road. They know the demands needed when off roading. Procharger sells to many different makes and models. Don't have anything bad to say about them, I just prefer working with a company that actually uses their product in the same areas that I plan to use it.

For street cars I prefer turbo, heat isn't such an issue b/c typically you're driving fast when running the motor hard. So you have a constant flow of cool air. I like wheeling in the rocks, so lots of time going slow in 4low but at high rpms. So there's very little airflow in the engine bay. Personally I don't want that heat under my hood in the summer at Moab.
Sponsored