Sponsored

Any shops in the DFW area that do welding?

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
anybody know who can weld axles trusses with actual good looking welds,cause I'm planning to do Artecs full armor kit
Sponsored

Nitroexpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, '82 Jeep CJ-8,
You can try Cody Young, owner of Cody Crafted at 817-706-7831. He runs his business in a shop at his house in Burleson, so it's an easy drive from Mansfield. Great guy that does great work, but can be frustratingly busy and hard to schedule time with. Your job is pretty simple, so I imagine he would be able to get it done with some scheduling.

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD
Baertrax

They did my c-gussets on my JK. They do a great job and do anything from mild to wild. They are located in Dallas around 35 abs Royal area.

OP
OP
ThatStinging_Jeep

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Baertrax

They did my c-gussets on my JK. They do a great job and do anything from mild to wild. They are located in Dallas around 35 abs Royal area.
And by any chance do you have a picture of the welds on the axle,like the housing and c gussets,cause i wanna see how they look like,I would wanna weld the truss by myself but one I dont got my welding job anymore so I cant borrow their welders no more :( ,but yeah I you don't mind send me some pictures:D