Sponsored

Anyone know if this is actually available?

ArmyJeepGuy666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I saw this picture a while back ago on the forums, but I dont remember ever finding a vendor that ACTUALLY makes it. Anyone know? Or anyone have any ideas on someone who can custom make it?

PastedGraphic-5.png
Sponsored

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
I don't follow why this would be desirable other than for looks. It limits your bed volume of space compared to a traditional topper, and you can't access it aside from the outside. I get in HMMWVs the tapered end can be used for transported wounded soldiers, feet first, but never understood why you'd want to limit the tailgate portion.

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
I don't follow why this would be desirable other than for looks. It limits your bed volume of space compared to a traditional topper, and you can't access it aside from the outside. I get in HMMWVs the tapered end can be used for transported wounded soldiers, feet first, but never understood why you'd want to limit the tailgate portion.
Might work pretty good with a huge 38" tire on the slant portion and some great hydraulic shocks to lift the top ? Big spares are such a pain...

OP
OP
ArmyJeepGuy666

ArmyJeepGuy666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
That is a photoshop of some possible bed cover alternatives:
https://www.motor1.com/news/317533/jeep-gladiator-bed-toppers-renders/
Yeah I saw this thread, just wondering if it ever became reality or if there are any custom shops/online fabricators that can make this a reality.

Yes, for looks. All the storage I need is mounted along the front and sides of the bed.

Cwelroy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JT Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Healthcare
Look at that jay leno video posted on here of the apocalypse. That company custom fabricates something similar on their gladiators.
https://www.apocalypse6x6.com/
Sponsored