Sponsored

Apex badlands doesn’t winch out

TrevorAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
I have the 12k apex badlands and it winches in just fine. I can also free spool out the line. However, when I attempt to use the winch out feature it does nothing. Any advice?
Sponsored

haze521

First Name
haz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
e commerce
Vehicle Showcase
it's a bad connection or bad control box. double check and make sure non of your cables are touching each other or any loose cables, had the same problem because of how I was trying to snug all the control box cables between the grille and the winch some of the connections were touching, fixed that and it worked fine. if all your connections are good then you have a bad control box. good luck.

OP
OP

TrevorAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
it's a bad connection or bad control box. double check and make sure non of your cables are touching each other or any loose cables, had the same problem because of how I was trying to snug all the control box cables between the grille and the winch some of the connections were touching, fixed that and it worked fine. if all your connections are good then you have a bad control box. good luck.
perfect! Thank you. I will check those and see what connections are looking like.
Sponsored