Sponsored

Attention Arizona Gladiator owners! Looking to do a Freedom top/roof and fender swap

PeterGriffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
(re)tired...!
I have an all white Gladiator and I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in swapping out their black Freedom top/roof and (standard/unpainted) fenders for the white/body color parts I have. I have the LED lighting group so the fenders would likewise need to be similarly equipped. My Freedom top is equipped with the Mopar headliner and if you're top doesn't have them I'd ask for $500 to offset the cost in addition to $500 to offset the upgrade cost ($1K difference added to build). I'm in Yuma and retired so I have a pretty open schedule and willing to travel, please let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
Sponsored

JordanisWhite

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Mojave
Occupation
Eng
I have an all white Gladiator and I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in swapping out their black Freedom top/roof and (standard/unpainted) fenders for the white/body color parts I have. I have the LED lighting group so the fenders would likewise need to be similarly equipped. My Freedom top is equipped with the Mopar headliner and if you're top doesn't have them I'd ask for $500 to offset the cost in addition to $500 to offset the upgrade cost ($1K difference added to build). I'm in Yuma and retired so I have a pretty open schedule and willing to travel, please let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
Dude. Iā€™M in Yuma and I originally wanted color match. To be completely honest since getting it The black + white has really grown on me.

I need to seriously consider this!

Jeep Gladiator Attention Arizona Gladiator owners!  Looking to do a Freedom top/roof and fender swap 839CDDE8-1CFC-485C-B8EA-12CF93B68B8F

Jeep Gladiator Attention Arizona Gladiator owners!  Looking to do a Freedom top/roof and fender swap 37E045F8-F92F-43C1-8880-C09736622926

OP
OP
PeterGriffin

PeterGriffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
(re)tired...!
Just let me know Jordan...it'd be too convenient if you wanted to! PM me direct if you're interested.

Wheels look SICK too, that's exactly the color/look I'm gonna hit Discount Tire up for here shortly!

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
This is a great swap if you pull it off. Easy upgrade

JordanisWhite

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Mojave
Occupation
Eng
Just let me know Jordan...it'd be too convenient if you wanted to! PM me direct if you're interested.

Wheels look SICK too, that's exactly the color/look I'm gonna hit Discount Tire up for here shortly!
Shoot me a pm or text when you get a price from Discount. I got these from Negretes on 4th Ave and it wasnā€™t a terrible price all things considered.

Iā€™m kicking around a black camper shell so itā€™s been extremely back and forth on the overall look of the gladiator recently..

šŸ‘šŸ¼

Sponsored

OP
OP
PeterGriffin

PeterGriffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
(re)tired...!
Will do Jordan!

Redruby

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I have a soft top and want to buy a hard top, if your interested in selling the hard top let me know

OP
OP
PeterGriffin

PeterGriffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
(re)tired...!
I have a soft top and want to buy a hard top, if your interested in selling the hard top let me know
I'm all set, thanks...
Sponsored