Sponsored

Auxiliary Fuel Tank

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon-Sting Gray
Has anyone installed an in-bed auxiliary fuel tank to their Jeep Gladiator? My previous vehicle had one, and as such would like to add one to my new Jeep Gladiator. I drive between 180-200 miles/day and having to fuel up every other day is a hassle. I know how I had it on my last vehicle...just looking for suggestions and issues other may have had. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

FutureOdin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
I thought about adding one in for when I took my cross country road trip this past summer, and plumbing it into the filler neck with a valve that could be opened via one of the aux switches in the cab. I was going to go with the Titan Sidekick, but decided it wasn't really necessary.

timwiller

First Name
tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 J-3600 Gladiator. 2021 Willys Sport
Occupation
retired
Has anyone installed an in-bed auxiliary fuel tank to their Jeep Gladiator? My previous vehicle had one, and as such would like to add one to my new Jeep Gladiator. I drive between 180-200 miles/day and having to fuel up every other day is a hassle. I know how I had it on my last vehicle...just looking for suggestions and issues other may have had. Thanks in advance!
can't resist.. J3000 Gladiator...idea anyway..

Jeep Gladiator Auxiliary Fuel Tank 1634178229784

Cliff89

First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator (JT)
I have not installed an auxiliary fuel tank just because I don't see the need to. The Jeep Gladiator comes with a gas tank of 22.0 gal and this should cover a 352.0 mi drive in range and since you drive between 180-200 a day, it will be redundant for an auxiliary gas tank

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I have not installed an auxiliary fuel tank just because I don't see the need to. The Jeep Gladiator comes with a gas tank of 22.0 gal and this should cover a 352.0 mi drive in range and since you drive between 180-200 a day, it will be redundant for an auxiliary gas tank
That's the gasser, diesel has 19 gallon.

BuckeyeButch

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara, 2021 Gladiator Overland & 2000 Cor
Occupation
Retired
I have many times put 18+ gal in my tank without running it till the fuel light comes on. usually 2-3 gal after the nozzle clicks off, this gives me 500+ miles on a tank doing hwy driving. I had thought about installing my old 40gal. auxiliary tank from my old Silverado. but about the only thing I would gain is saving $$ if I came across a cheap price on diesel.
Sponsored