Vehicle(s)
2020 Billet LEJT.
Occupation
I build wheels.
Thicky thick!

Jeep Gladiator Best Pressure Washer? 20220608_112205
Sponsored

Deleted member 28696

I just purchased a Kranzle K1322TS Ultimate package with the 20'-foot inlet hose from Obsessed Garage. I did some research and the AR Blue PRO 675 Looked pretty good as well, but it's only a 1.7GPM model & the price difference wasn't that much, it's 15 AMP however but the AR BC customer service isn't good I hear. The Kranzle are known to last many years, so I decided to buy it upon its reputation & German Engineering. It's a 20 Amp model so you'll need a 20 Amp dedicated circuit but pushes 2.1 GPM which is another reason I went with this model. Some of the other units like the Adams are made in China and I've been seeing reports of them dying after a year or less, I chose quality over price, so I hope it works out. I also liked the fact that it came with Stainless steel fittings on the accessories and hoses which won't seize at the quick disconnects like copper. Seems like a good machine only time will tell. It also came with a MTM foam canon, shorty gun, wand, fittings, sprayer head fittings etc.

Last edited by a moderator: