www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '24 Model X Plaid
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
This just arrived today. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet. Lithium battery powered and a water reservoir. Totally portable. And I can fill it with reverse osmosis water to rinse. I have plenty of r/o at work.

If it works as advertised it will be pretty handy.

Jeep Gladiator SunJoe portable pressure washer E6C00F4C-4764-4EBC-93F0-E19EB5E3170E
Sponsored

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
I have the corded version and I donā€™t recommend any corded pressure washers. You got the pressure washer hose, water hose, and electric cord. It will get tangled.
I didnā€™t know they make a battery operated version.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Thatā€™s actually pretty cool. Will check it out; I look forward to hearing your thoughts once youā€™ve had the chance to use it.

OP
OP
Rummie

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
I have the corded version and I donā€™t recommend any corded pressure washers. You got the pressure washer hose, water hose, and electric cord. It will get tangled.
I didnā€™t know they make a battery operated version.
Yep. It was the ease of use that sold me. Probably not as powerful as a corded version and certainly not for a professional pressure wash company. But it should do everything I need.

OP
OP
Rummie

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
So here's my take after testing it out today. It works pretty much how I expected. Pretty good flow and pressure.

It comes with an attachment to put soap into but I couldn't get that to work and still provide much pressure. Not sure if that is due to the design or operator error. I ended up just adding Dawn to the water in the reservoir and it worked just like a quarter car wash. Unfortunately in my experience that means that it won't get all of the dirt off. It worked fantastic for getting in the wheel wells and the wheels themselves though.

I rinsed the bucket out and put more r/o water in for the rinse. It did a great job removing the suds and left no water spots even when allowed to dry in the sun without any toweling.

Basically, I will do a standard wash with a bucket and soapy water for the painted areas. I will use the sprayer for wheel wells to remove dirt/mud, and I will use the sprayer with r/o to rinse.

The downsides are the upsides. You will need to fill it with water and may need to refill depending on your usage. You will need to remember to recharge the battery for next time. Those are also the advantages. No electric cord and no hose attached.

For me it does what I want. Pretty happy with the purchase.

The video below is the first try running straight water through before adding soap.

Sponsored