Lunentucker

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
I like the concept. I would have mine mounted outside, so it will need to be winterized for a few months a year.

Sponsored

DBravo

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2021 Jeep JL Sahara
Electric never have much power, go gas and with a Honda engine
This says 2200 psi - that's pretty much enough power for anything I need to use it for (cleaning siding, concrete or a vehicle). Available at Amazon as well for the same price. I have a 3,100 psi gas w/Honda engine as well - it's great, pulls on one start after almost 10 years. But picked up an electric because it's quieter, cleaner and i don't need all that power all the time. The only time i use it anymore is with a 30' extension wand/pole to reach my gutters 40' above the ground.

4xRadDad

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Lineman
I would pass. It’s a awesome idea but the quality isn’t there. I bought one and it broke the first time I used it. They sent a replacement and it broke on the first use too. Both times the water inlet hose blew out on the machine and it’s a press fitting. After the second one I just sent it back and got my money back.

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator, 2022 Scat Pack, and HD Road Glide
Occupation
Retired Army
I have not had good luck with the electric pressure washers. The site admits to a 100 hour service life. That’s about two years depending if you only use it for cars. I used one for a bit with a foam cannon and between a gas at 2000psi and electric at 2000psi there is no compassion. Good luck wherever you land.

OP
OP
Lunentucker

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
I would pass. It’s a awesome idea but the quality isn’t there. I bought one and it broke the first time I used it. They sent a replacement and it broke on the first use too. Both times the water inlet hose blew out on the machine and it’s a press fitting. After the second one I just sent it back and got my money back.
That's good info. Thanks!

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I have not had good luck with the electric pressure washers. The site admits to a 100 hour service life. That’s about two years depending if you only use it for cars. I used one for a bit with a foam cannon and between a gas at 2000psi and electric at 2000psi there is no compassion. Good luck wherever you land.
there's more to pressure washers than PSI. High PSI and low GPM isn't going to get the job done. it's one of the reasons why you can see electrics with an almost gas level PSI that still take forever to clean.

Edit: Just looked online. You can get a cheapy gas no-name that does 2500 psi @2.5 gpm for sub $200, and it'll probably last longer than 100 service hours. Compared to this electric as [email protected] for $310 with a 100 hour service life? No thanks.

Deleted member 28696

I just purchased a Kranzle K1322TS Ultimate package with the 20'-foot inlet hose from Obsessed Garage. I did some research and the AR Blue PRO 675 Looked pretty good as well, but it's only a 1.7GPM model & the price difference wasn't that much, it's 15 AMP however but the AR BC customer service isn't good I hear. The Kranzle are known to last many years, so I decided to buy it upon its reputation & German Engineering. It's a 20 Amp model so you'll need a 20 Amp dedicated circuit but pushes 2.1 GPM which is another reason I went with this model. Some of the other units like the Adams are made in China and I've been seeing reports of them dying after a year or less, I chose quality over price, so I hope it works out. I also liked the fact that it came with Stainless steel fittings on the accessories and hoses which won't seize at the quick disconnects like copper. Seems like a good machine only time will tell. It also came with a MTM foam canon, shorty gun, wand, fittings, sprayer head fittings etc. this was a package chosen by OG. These are designed for Professional detailers so they should last unlike the consumer models.
Sponsored