D10S86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge gladiator, x3
Occupation
Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Where can I find a good RC gladiator? Willing to spend some money to just get something that will last and look cool.
Sponsored

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
The axial scx10 (3rd gen) gladiator can be bought ready to run (rtr) or as a kit. http://www.axialracing.com/products/axi03006t2. They are very nice out of the box but you can mod them to varying degrees of crawler capability and/or to create a mini-me.

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
The axial scx10 (3rd gen) gladiator can be bought ready to run (rtr) or as a kit. http://www.axialracing.com/products/axi03006t2. They are very nice out of the box but you can mod them to varying degrees of crawler capability and/or to create a mini-me.
I don't think they have the kit out yet. I've been waiting because I prefer to build my own, then when I break it I have a better idea of what I broke...

OP
OP
D10S86

D10S86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge gladiator, x3
Occupation
Controller
Vehicle Showcase

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
Currently, the rtr only comes in red or dark grey. You can buy a clear lexan body. Lexan requires polycarbonate paint to adhere and flex. You can find polycarbonate paint in spray cans or as a liquid to brush or airbrush on. Tamiya and Duratrax make a wide variety of colors.
Sponsored