First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
The Wayout concept shows how good the Tan top looks with the Gator color. So yes. I'd LOVE a tan soft top!!!

Wayut concept.jpg
Sponsored

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thesonsoflibertyband.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Gladiator Rubicon, Indian Spingfield
Occupation
Musician, Producer
The hard top wiring kit can be purchased though and installed by a dealer. On Wranglers, anyway.
While this is true (and likely will be on the Gladiator) I'd suggest getting the 3 piece hard top from Jeep when you buy. Having the dealership add the wiring kit after the fact with a hard top is more costly than getting it up front. PLUS the aftermarket soft tops are almost ALWAYS better than Jeep's and there are many more options. I wish I had someone give me that advice when I bought my JK in 2007.

Prepneck

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Hey Guys!

Sorry for the delay!

JL Core doors will be out early next year most likely, and we will not be offering color uppers at this time.

As far as the tan top for the JT, I highly doubt it with the way the sales are going to the JL tan top, I will see if i can get more info but it has been hard to come by since prices aren't released yet.

Hope that helps!

CassieAtBestop
So, will these https://www.bestop.com/jeep/2020/wrangler-jl/2-piece-fabric-doors/position/front/ fit the JT, and if so, when will they be available? Black is fine with me.

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thesonsoflibertyband.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Gladiator Rubicon, Indian Spingfield
Occupation
Musician, Producer
Hey Cassie @BestopTeam do you know if Bestop will be doing safari tops for the Gladiators like these? https://www.bestop.com/jeep/2008/wrangler/extended-safari-bikini/door/4/
I just want a top I can throw over myself and passengers in case I hit bad weather in the warmer months, so not the mesh one, the soft top material one that will keep rain off my head. I had one on my JK that I rolled up to the header windshield channel with bungees when I didn't need it. It was the perfect solution for me.

Sponsored

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I believe we are planning on a bikini top for the Gladiator, but i don't have an ETA currently . I will make sure our team knows it is requested!

CassieAtBestop

Hey Cassie @BestopTeam do you know if Bestop will be doing safari tops for the Gladiators like these? https://www.bestop.com/jeep/2008/wrangler/extended-safari-bikini/door/4/
I just want a top I can throw over myself and passengers in case I hit bad weather in the warmer months, so not the mesh one, the soft top material one that will keep rain off my head. I had one on my JK that I rolled up to the header windshield channel with bungees when I didn't need it. It was the perfect solution for me.

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
That's pretty damn cool the aftermarket folks are monitoring these threads and actually actioning on those requests. I just ordered my 1st jeep and am already impressed with the aftermarket with these thing.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
It was confirmed, you are good to order the doors :)

Sorry for the delay, It's been a week where everyday feels like a Monday after a holiday weekend :CWL:

CassieAtBestop

Did you have any luck confirming this? Every other post I read suggests that the doors on the JL and JT are identical...

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
We love getting feedback on current products and what you guys are looking for as the next new product! I am a Jeep enthusiast myself, there is nothing more valuable than feedback and suggestions from people that actually use the products - YOU ALL!

CassieAtBestop

That's pretty damn cool the aftermarket folks are monitoring these threads and actually actioning on those requests. I just ordered my 1st jeep and am already impressed with the aftermarket with these thing.

Sponsored

avnmech

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS and 2020 JTS
Occupation
Public Safety
Hey Guys!

Sorry for the delay!

JL Core doors will be out early next year most likely, and we will not be offering color uppers at this time.

As far as the tan top for the JT, I highly doubt it with the way the sales are going to the JL tan top, I will see if i can get more info but it has been hard to come by since prices aren't released yet.

Hope that helps!

CassieAtBestop
YES!!!!!! This is exactly what I wanted to hear, thank you so much BESTOP, you'll rock! I will take two sets with uppers, one sent for my JLU, and one set for my JT. You can call me when they are ready for me to purchase. :)

Wet_willy

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, 2018 Traverse, 2013 FX4 F-150, 2008 GT500KR “King of the Road”
We love getting feedback on current products and what you guys are looking for as the next new product! I am a Jeep enthusiast myself, there is nothing more valuable than feedback and suggestions from people that actually use the products - YOU ALL!

CassieAtBestop
I would purchase a tan soft top also. Theres a lot of talk on the forums and even a poll where a lot of guys and gals want to see that as an option. Bonus if it folds all the way to the bed :). Thanks for involving us.

ksh67

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Sport S - Ordered 8/7, delivered 9/9
@BestopTeam - Any ETA on full Gladiator soft tops? I like to run with the hard top in the winter months but spring through fall I like the soft top.

se41588

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Hey Guys!

Sorry for the delay!

Hope that helps!

CassieAtBestop
Cassie, are you planning to release a JT soft top? If so when? I looked on your website and I'm only seeing the sunrider.