First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
I'm trying to figure out if anyone else has had over a 2 month wait for the "Backordered" KM3's as I have. I ended up buying mine from Tirerack only because of the free shipping, but it seems that most places if not all are sold out or have 1 on hand for the 35x12.50's.
Sponsored

cdyoung9799

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
When I bought mine, they were the only tire my dealer had in stock, but mine are 37's. I was never a big BFG fan in the past, but I have to admit, these have been great tires so far in wet and dry weather. Haven't had a chance to get any mud on them yet. That will be the true test.

OP
OP
Mball488

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Military
The hassles ive been through just trying to get my ZEON10 winch and 35'' KM3's... what a headache. Good to know about how you like them. I spent so much time debating to get the KM3 or the firestone destination MT2's. I pulled the trigger but now I have to pay the price of waiting. :(

cdyoung9799

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
The hassles ive been through just trying to get my ZEON10 winch and 35'' KM3's... what a headache. Good to know about how you like them. I spent so much time debating to get the KM3 or the firestone destination MT2's. I pulled the trigger but now I have to pay the price of waiting. :(
Man, I know what you mean. EVEYRYTHING is backordered. I originally wanted Toyo Open Country M/T's because that's what I've run on my other Jeeps. They were on indefinite backorder from Japan. I honestly prefer the Toyo look over the BFG's, but I've been pleasantly surprised with the BFG's. They definitely handle better, are quieter for an M/T, and they're lighter than the Toyos. I've bought my last few sets of wheels/tires from www.wheelhero.com. They're out of FL, but their prices and customer service have always beat anyone I could find locally here in TX. If you don't see what you're looking for on their site, call them and let them know what you're looking for.

When I traded my '18 JLUR for my '20 JTR, I got a crazy trade-in value, but I was stoked that they let me keep my winch. Are you using the Warn winch plate? My JTR has the OEM steel bumpers, which I didn't have on the JLUR. I had an off-road bumper on the JLUR that had a built-in winch plate. I had read about several bad experiences people had with the MOPAR winch plate for the factory steel bumper, so I think I researched every other plate option out there. They were ALL on backorder, except the MOPAR. I finally caved and bought the MOPAR plate. I don't know who has worse install instructions, MOPAR or IKEA, but I got in. It actually came together nicely, and the skid plate mounted up perfectly afterwards. I've heard good things about the Warn plate, but several other aftermarket plates require some mod'ing of the skid plate to get it back in properly.

Sponsored

ToJTornottoJT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1997 Jeep XJ
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser/Broker
Did you check discounttiredirect.com

OP
OP
Mball488

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Military
I tried all the Major websites.. all the same. As for the winch, finding a ZEON10S was just as hard, every time a website had it "in stock" I would order it, only for them to come back and say its back ordered. I eventually found a place that sold the ZEON10 with the Steel Cable. The drum is the same and its about 450 dollars cheaper. I bought the upgraded Spydura pro line for 300 and some change so I ended up getting a "10S" cheaper than an off the shelf one.
Sponsored