First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Ram 1500, 2012 Polaris Ranger 570
Occupation
RN, U.S. Army retired
The auto start stop is standard and there is no opt out for this feature. There is a button to turn it off but it will reset each time the truck is turned off. There is a device that can be found to give it a memory and allow your truck to remember your preference. You should be able to find it by searching "ESS"

Also what tires and size are those? They don't appear to be stock. Sharp truck.
goodyear wranglers 265/70/17, not stock. Will get larger ones with other mods in future. did I mention the wife was already upset. my dealer did show me how to turn the start/stop feature off. thanks,

Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Hey @SKT I could not find those Magnum step bars for the Gladiator anywhere on the internet. Found the Magnum brand. But did not see them being available for the Gladiator. What’s the 411 on these step bars? Who sells them? Thanks to advise.

Sponsored

Jeepdude413

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
Hey @SKT I could not find those Magnum step bars for the Gladiator anywhere on the internet. Found the Magnum brand. But did not see them being available for the Gladiator. What’s the 411 on these step bars? Who sells them? Thanks to advise.
I seen the Magnum name and emailed the company... awaiting a response. Will let u know when I find something out

Jeepdude413

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
I contacted Magnum and ICI, the company that makes them. They said not on shelf yet but should be in a few weeks. I disnt mentioned the ones on the post in case that owner got a “one off” and wasn’t supposed to say anything.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
6/3/19... My traded in JK telling my newly purchased JT what to expect... Thanks Hill-Kelly Jeep in Pensacola...

6AA30E55-FBFF-48FD-8ECD-970C3091FC90.jpeg
I think your traded in JK just called your JT a pussy.
Sponsored