First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Grand Cherokee, ‘51cj3a
Occupation
Sales
Welcome to the fold and congratulations. This is the most fun I’ve ever had and the most loved of any vehicle I’ve ever owned.
Yeah I’m already hooked lol. Got some plans for it. Going to give it a Jurassic park theme. Guess it was meant to be that I’d get a red one. I wanted green but the red was a better deal. But it’s almost the same as the old Willys I have. The paint on that isn’t original. Pretty sure my gramps made it red. It’s got Coleman green behind the red. And it’s faded quite a bit over the years. Has a nice patina but it’s close enough to matching the firecracker.
Sponsored

chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S, 2021 Wrangler Freedom Edit
Occupation
Sr Quality Manager
So you going to post some pics or what? Haha

OP
OP

Tsblue83

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
I’ll grab some pics tomorrow. I kept getting home late and getting house packed up and didn’t grab pics before it got dark out. I was busy loading the pods today. I’ll make sure to grab one tomorrow in the am though. I’ll try and post one of gramps Jeep though if it works. Here’s a shot from the dealers site of my gladiator too for now.

B9BBC0F9-3B72-4873-817C-13B038763FA2.png

08E6CFE3-0706-482D-8C5F-112191FF2344.jpeg

OP
OP

Tsblue83

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Nice u bringing Gramps Jeep to Florida?
Of course. Should hopefully be up and running before I head down. If we can’t fit everything inside the two pods and need a trailer I may have to leave it with my folks for a few months and drive back to grab it in the spring. If I don’t have to tow a trailer of stuff though I’ll bring the Jeep with me. The guy thats been fixing it up for me got a lot of the grime off and the paint looked pretty decent after a rub down with some pb blaster.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Tsblue83

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
I’ll grab some pics tomorrow. I kept getting home late and getting house packed up and didn’t grab pics before it got dark out. I was busy loading the pods today. I’ll make sure to grab one tomorrow in the am though. I’ll try and post one of gramps Jeep though if it works. Here’s a shot from the dealers site of my gladiator too for now.

OP
OP

Tsblue83

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Jeep Gladiator Bought my gladiator today! 6C8DFF6D-56CA-4B29-A4E0-FF2A0F8889E3

Daddiator54

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Freedom
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats and like everyone else has said, awesome deal.

OP
OP

Tsblue83

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Fix that bad boy up!!!
its in process. I’ve had a guy that’s worked on jeeps and old Willys for years. He’s got it up and running for me. There’s a few things he’s been finishing up and will hopefully be done today. There’s still a laundry list of things to do like seats and such but he updated the brakes, master cylinder, all electrical and wiring, fixed a number of other things like welded shackles bolts, replaced gauges, etc. I had the wheels all sandblasted and painted and got new tires. Im leaving the body with the patina for now.
Sponsored