First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2003 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Aerospace/Defense
Hey! So I've just purchased my new 2021 Mojave and am just getting started. I have a small vision of what I'm looking to do, and have made the first steps in making it happen. First thing was a Zroadz overlanding rack with the fuelpax's added. Next is the Toyo 35x11.5x17 tires. Finally (yeah, I know it's NEVER finished) I want to add the Magnuson Supercharger. I've read all over the place about them, and hope that it will add the power that really should have come with an optional 5.7 or 6.4 V8.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Wrathis79

Wrathis79

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Aerospace/Defense
Sounds great! What color did you get for your JTM?
I had to go with the Sting Grey! It also has the factory tow group and I just had the Trailer Brake Controller added :) I have a 19' E-Pro camper that weighs about 4,000lbs (with all my stuff in there) and I towed it 5 hours this last weekend and it did just fine.

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
That’s awesome! I’m still trying to decide whether to overland with rtt or go trailer.

Sponsored

Malachi23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue Pearl Mojave
Did you end up getting those Toyo tires? I’m Thinking of pulling the trigger on those and wanted to get your thoughts.

OP
OP
Wrathis79

Wrathis79

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Aerospace/Defense
Did you end up getting those Toyo tires? I’m Thinking of pulling the trigger on those and wanted to get your thoughts.
Yes, I did get them and I don't regret it at all. They did well on the ice we had back in February, they've been good in the rain so far this spring and I took them off-road at the Jeep Adventure Academy in Llano 10 days ago where they did very well. They're quiet on road as well. I did get a nail in one but aside from that they've been perfect. I'd absolutely recommend them...

Malachi23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the feedback! If you get a chance and I have pictures from various angles I would love to see them, if not don’t worry about it. I’m going to wait until my stock tires need replacing before jumping to 35s.

Sponsored

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
Thanks for the feedback! If you get a chance and I have pictures from various angles I would love to see them, if not don’t worry about it. I’m going to wait until my stock tires need replacing before jumping to 35s.
Exactly what I planned on doing but a local guy posted 5 ko2’s with a good 40% tread life left on them for $125. Getting the Mopar Recon rims with both beadlock and decorative rock ring too.

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
Negative. Another wheeler. Fellow Jeep driver. Good tires. He just gave them away because he was switching to 37’s

Malachi23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sweet deal.

One thing I may miss if I end up going to the 35s… I really love looking in the wheel well and seeing those fox shocks and the suspensions; it just looks special.
Sponsored