• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Texas Brand New Jeep Gladiator Mojave FOX Shocks/Suspension for SALE...Discounted!

Overland_Gator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gator Mojave, F-150 KR, Aston Martin V12 & DBX
Occupation
Pres Business Dev - Crown Wealth Strategies, Oro Real Estate, PUR Brands
Doing a Mild Overland Type Build on my 21 Mojave utilizing the Clayton 3.5 Overland Plus Kit and Falcon 3.3 Quick Adjusts so I'll have all the stock take off components available for DEEP DISCOUNT.

I hate to pull off all this killer Fox Stuff they spent time & $$$$ developing but couldn't find a Rubicon at a deal so snatched up this Killer Mojave for the build as I wanted a well appointed rig with a ton of options and didn't have the time to wait for a custom order.

All components are brand new (400 miles on the rig) never been in the dirt as all the mileage was highway to get the Jeep delivered. Located in TX/NM area but can easily ship at discount.

I don't have pics up yet as I'm dropping it off for the build to start next week but am happy to snap whatever pics are of interest. All parts/suspension/bumpers/wheels/tires/and FOX shocks/struts will be available next week. I can pallet and ship or box and ship with discounted rates as we have commercial shipping accounts. DM if interested. Always happy to chat with fellow enthusiasts.

Stay tuned for the build link and pics/vids.

Jeep Gladiator Brand New Jeep Gladiator Mojave FOX Shocks/Suspension for SALE...Discounted! thumbnail (8)

Jeep Gladiator Brand New Jeep Gladiator Mojave FOX Shocks/Suspension for SALE...Discounted! thumbnail

Zero_Accel

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Well I'm definitely interested, since I'm in the area you mentioned, will keep a lookout.

OP
OP
Overland_Gator

Overland_Gator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Well I'm definitely interested, since I'm in the area you mentioned, will keep a lookout.
I just got off the phone with Clayton Off-road & they’re wrapping up my kit for shipping tomorrow. That should put it here next week as they’re in CT & I’m in TX.

I’d need a couple days to install & then I’d document all components & package/ship as necessary.

OP
OP
Overland_Gator

Overland_Gator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I was planning to let the entire suspension and shocks go for $2k plus exact freight. I have discounted freight contracts for our companies so I should be able to keep cost down on shipping. That would deal would include all shocks/mounts/reservoirs, lines, and all take off control arms/brackets left over. I also will have the wheels/tires available if anyone needs a spare set or winter set.

The New Clayton Overland 3.5 Plus kit link is here: (to see what it replaces, all lstock take off parts included)
https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-gladiator-35-overland-plus-lift-kit-2020-jt

If you want to get me a zip code and whether or not it's commercial or residential I can get a shipping quote.

Brian

OP
OP
Overland_Gator

Overland_Gator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Zero_Accel, what part of EP? Would love to get some Gator's together for a run through the trails/desert or maybe some camping/shooting. I'm westside.

Zero_Accel

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Zero_Accel, what part of EP? Would love to get some Gator's together for a run through the trails/desert or maybe some camping/shooting. I'm westside.
I'm in the far east past Socorro. I've done mild off-roading by the S.A.C., no experience camping as this is my first real 4x4 that was mine, ha.

lowso

First Name
carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
cocksman
Doing a Mild Overland Type Build on my 21 Mojave utilizing the Clayton 3.5 Overland Plus Kit and Falcon 3.3 Quick Adjusts so I'll have all the stock take off components available for DEEP DISCOUNT.

I hate to pull off all this killer Fox Stuff they spent time & $$$$ developing but couldn't find a Rubicon at a deal so snatched up this Killer Mojave for the build as I wanted a well appointed rig with a ton of options and didn't have the time to wait for a custom order.

All components are brand new (400 miles on the rig) never been in the dirt as all the mileage was highway to get the Jeep delivered. Located in TX/NM area but can easily ship at discount.

I don't have pics up yet as I'm dropping it off for the build to start next week but am happy to snap whatever pics are of interest. All parts/suspension/bumpers/wheels/tires/and FOX shocks/struts will be available next week. I can pallet and ship or box and ship with discounted rates as we have commercial shipping accounts. DM if interested. Always happy to chat with fellow enthusiasts.

Jeep Gladiator Brand New Jeep Gladiator Mojave FOX Shocks/Suspension for SALE...Discounted! thumbnail

Hey
What size lift and tires on on the grey one ?

OP
OP
Overland_Gator

Overland_Gator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hey
What size lift and tires on on the grey one ?

Lowso,

the Grey one has a set of 37 x 12.50 x 17 BFG KM3's on an AEV 17 x 8.5 5.72 BS (+25mm) Wheel set up with the AEV 2" Leveling Kit.

Wheels Link:
https://www.aev-conversions.com/product/jl-borah/#color

He was actually running the same wheel/tire set up for a couple weeks on a bone stock Mojave before he installed the leveling kit.

I also have pics of a Bone Stock Mojave with the same set up no lift (White One). Check it out. Pics are next to my bone stock Mojave (before all the goodies)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jeep Gladiator Brand New Jeep Gladiator Mojave FOX Shocks/Suspension for SALE...Discounted! Mojave2

Jeep Gladiator Brand New Jeep Gladiator Mojave FOX Shocks/Suspension for SALE...Discounted! Mojave4

Jeep Gladiator Brand New Jeep Gladiator Mojave FOX Shocks/Suspension for SALE...Discounted! Mojave8

Jeep Gladiator Brand New Jeep Gladiator Mojave FOX Shocks/Suspension for SALE...Discounted! Mojave10

Jeep Gladiator Brand New Jeep Gladiator Mojave FOX Shocks/Suspension for SALE...Discounted! Mojave13

Jeep Gladiator Brand New Jeep Gladiator Mojave FOX Shocks/Suspension for SALE...Discounted! Mojave6

Jeep Gladiator Brand New Jeep Gladiator Mojave FOX Shocks/Suspension for SALE...Discounted! Mojave7

Jeep Gladiator Brand New Jeep Gladiator Mojave FOX Shocks/Suspension for SALE...Discounted! Mojave17

Last edited: