Sponsored

BRIGHT WHITE Gladiator JT Club

Sponsored

LCF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave
I believe so they are 3” extensions my eye to eye on shocks are only .5“ longer then before lift.
Must be a new product or they drilled the non mojave extensions. I've only seen 2 inch extensions offered for mojaves. Either way, still looks awesome !!!!

Sponsored

Hockeydad55

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTM
Must be a new product or they drilled the non mojave extensions. I've only seen 2 inch extensions offered for mojaves. Either way, still looks awesome !!!!
[/QUOTEjust went and measured
Thanks and I went and measured the rear extensions are 2” probably because the rear springs are only a couple inches longer then Mojave ones. The Front ones measure 3- 3 1/4” longer and I am going center to center of bolt holes so not sure why they say 2”s and you can tell they are the Fabtech extensions. The Dealer also told me he used those on other Mojave’s as I was having a hard time finding extensions just for Mojave.

jsmithba

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Max Tow, 2014 Wrangler 2-Door
Hi all! Just picked up my Bright White 2023 Max Tow from Outer Banks Jeep recently as a more practical companion to go along with my 2014 JK 2dr. I spent a lot of time looking at many of your pics and choices here to help decide what to order so am very grateful to all who've posted pics in the forums, especially various bright white JTs, tire size upgrades and retro stripes :) I had the dealer switch out the base 245 AT Duelers for 285/70 KO2s before I picked her up. Super happy with it so far!

Glad Fr Ps.jpg

Glad RR.jpg

JK & JT.jpg

BUZZHEAD

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICAN GLADIATOR ,2016 HD SLIMS
Occupation
WEED PULLER
Hi all! Just picked up my Bright White 2023 Max Tow from Outer Banks Jeep recently as a more practical companion to go along with my 2014 JK 2dr. I spent a lot of time looking at many of your pics and choices here to help decide what to order so am very grateful to all who've posted pics in the forums, especially various bright white JTs, tire size upgrades and retro stripes :) I had the dealer switch out the base 245 AT Duelers for 285/70 KO2s before I picked her up. Super happy with it so far!

Jeep Gladiator BRIGHT WHITE Gladiator JT Club JK & JT

Welcome aboard

HCBTAZ

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392JLUR, 2020 3500 GMC