First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, '04 Tacoma PreRunner
Occupation
Tech Support
Great, thanks for the info. Do you ever have it over your top with with just the doors off and the top still on or do you always have the top off when you put on the cover?
I almost always have the doors on. My commute is 45-60 min one way every day. My wife loves the sun just not blasting her head and face so rear off freedoms on the front. Doors on mirrors have to be folded. The paper work says lift wipers and pull the cover down to the seem. The wipers rest on top of the cover.
Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club 1673963905263

This pic doors are on and freedom tops cover front seats and rear top is removed. Zero fitment issues at all.
Sponsored

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, '04 Tacoma PreRunner
Occupation
Tech Support
I have the Mopar cover and used it with doors off and top on several times this past summer. It’s a really tight fit. Makes you feel a little uneasy putting it on.

Here’s a pic with the top on under it. You can see it doesn’t cover great.

Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club 1673963905263
It seems to not be completely forward. Should be down to the cowl. They are very snug and very little room for error. I do like it though. I can get it as tight as a drum.

Attachments

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
It seems to not be completely forward. Should be down to the cowl. They are very snug and very little room for error. I do like it though. I can get it as tight as a drum.
Have you ever used yours with the entire top on including the back?

I don't know if I have ever been able to get the cover down to the cowl with the entire top still on. It is extremely tight to the point it feels like seams are going to split. With the top off, no problem, it pulls right down to the cowl.

Sponsored

bwm2020

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Production Manager @ Technicoat Corp. (powder coating) Owner of NuPowder Designs (Custom Powder Coating)
FYI to all interested in a powder coat match.

Prismatic color did a custom panel for me with what they say is the closest they can get as of now and it looks super, super close. Like honestly I'd say good enough to be called a match.

The colors are Candle Green with a topcoat of Lollypop red.

My tube doors are currently being coated and will post pics up when they are done
how did the doors come out?? did the color match good??

Sponsored

bwm2020

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Production Manager @ Technicoat Corp. (powder coating) Owner of NuPowder Designs (Custom Powder Coating)
Pretty damn close. 99% perfect I'd say

Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club 20220817_093149
what did he use? I have a set of Wheels and doors about to powder coat for a customer and i have tried so many samples to get a close match. It tried the green candle and lollypop red and was to dark.

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger JL 2 Door, Gladiator 80th
Any other Snazzberry owners notice fading on the hood and front fender tops?
After only 2 years mine has become noticeably faded compared to the sides.

ejzman

First Name
Zman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JTRx
Occupation
Business exec.
Any other Snazzberry owners notice fading on the hood and front fender tops?
After only 2 years mine has become noticeably faded compared to the sides.
I've had mine since December 2020 and it still looks great, + I live in South Carolina so it takes a beating throughout the summer.

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
what did he use? I have a set of Wheels and doors about to powder coat for a customer and i have tried so many samples to get a close match. It tried the green candle and lollypop red and was to dark.
I'll See if I can find the email from prismatic. I do remember it being a green and candy red over just don't remember the exact names. But I will say and everyone that sees it says it is a really really close match

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
I
I'll See if I can find the email from prismatic. I do remember it being a green and candy red over just don't remember the exact names. But I will say and everyone that sees it says it is a really really close match
Found the email, Candle green and lollipop red. Not sure what the powder coat guy did exactly to make it match so well though. And really does match very well.
Sponsored