Snazzberry Gladiator JT club

TigerInFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Mojave
Occupation
Design & Sell Inground Pools
added a few things because I hate faded black plus not a fan of the orange on this particular color.

Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club IMG_0505
Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club IMG_0511

Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club IMG_0509
Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club IMG_0510

Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club IMG_0512
Sponsored

exfil offroad

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator-Willys /18 Wrangler JLU-Rubicon
Can you rename this thread, bad color choice :CWL: club? Then we can add a few others to it.

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, '04 Tacoma PreRunner
Occupation
Tech Support
Can you rename this thread, bad color choice :CWL: club? Then we can add a few others to it.
I like this color. There just isn't a lot here where i live believe it or not so its nice being not having a bunch ow twins running around. Most of the snazzies i see here are JL's too. I have seen 1 jt and its a block away and its NON-RUbi

Sponsored

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tech Support
white and black top is kind of nice even though i am not a white fan.

exfil offroad

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator-Willys /18 Wrangler JLU-Rubicon
White? Sounds like a rental or fleet vehicle. ;)

(I have nothing against white, I have a white boat with black trim that I ordered in those colors)
also sounds like you regret your color... :clap:

Bobbyfanman17

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Gladiator
Gladiator cover.jpg

Hiding from the Morning Dew! It's perfect top off weather now. 60's at 4 am when i drive to work and below 80 on the way home!!
I just stumbled back across this thread. That's the MOPAR cover isn't it? How do you like it? I can't decide between it and the Rain Gear. I usually leave the top on but have the doors off all the time. I think folks have said that the MOPAR doesn't fit very well with the top on and the Rain Gear fits better with the top on than the MOPAR does. I think that is what I have read. Your thoughts on the MOPAR. Thanks.

Sponsored

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
I just stumbled back across this thread. That's the MOPAR cover isn't it? How do you like it? I can't decide between it and the Rain Gear. I usually leave the top on but have the doors off all the time. I think folks have said that the MOPAR doesn't fit very well with the top on and the Rain Gear fits better with the top on than the MOPAR does. I think that is what I have read. Your thoughts on the MOPAR. Thanks.
I have the Mopar cover and used it with doors off and top on several times this past summer. It’s a really tight fit. Makes you feel a little uneasy putting it on.

Here’s a pic with the top on under it. You can see it doesn’t cover great.

E6BA852C-00A9-40D5-AB6C-2DF515F2CEC4.jpeg

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tech Support
I love it. It fits perfect. It’s always snug and has plenty of straps to help keep it snug. I got this off Amazon.Way better price than the dealer. It have a storage bag too. I just stuff it like a sleeping bag stuff sack. I also got a freedom panel storage bag too from a wrangler. Rugged ridge I think. It’s soft and fold up nicely and fireman behind the Rear seat. I always have it for spontaneous open air and keeps them same in the bed. I know the previous model storage bag is a little small but I can manage just fine with it.

Bobbyfanman17

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Gladiator
I love it. It fits perfect. It’s always snug and has plenty of straps to help keep it snug. I got this off Amazon.Way better price than the dealer. It have a storage bag too. I just stuff it like a sleeping bag stuff sack. I also got a freedom panel storage bag too from a wrangler. Rugged ridge I think. It’s soft and fold up nicely and fireman behind the Rear seat. I always have it for spontaneous open air and keeps them same in the bed. I know the previous model storage bag is a little small but I can manage just fine with it.
Great, thanks for the info. Do you ever have it over your top with with just the doors off and the top still on or do you always have the top off when you put on the cover?

Bobbyfanman17

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Gladiator
I have the Mopar cover and used it with doors off and top on several times this past summer. It’s a really tight fit. Makes you feel a little uneasy putting it on.

Here’s a pic with the top on under it. You can see it doesn’t cover great.

Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club E6BA852C-00A9-40D5-AB6C-2DF515F2CEC4
Thanks! It does look a little tight. Decisions, decisions, it's never easy is it?

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tech Support
Thanks! It does look a little tight. Decisions, decisions, it's never easy is it?
I will try to toss mine on here in the next couple days to show you. I do not have this issue at all. It covers everything. Its raining like a MF here this week so we shall see.
Sponsored