Gator Gladiator JT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
Mmmm…. I might change my color plans to Gobi. I'm going to need to see Gator in person. Check out the jeepinformant video with the gator color touch-up paint.
Not planning on Gator but I would go see it in person, I think depending on the base color it would change it a little, the metallic in it if that is true then I don't know. The Color on the Jeep and what is in that pen look different to me for sure.
Sponsored

Last edited:

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
That looked like more of a midnight blue in the sunlight. I am sure I have seen older Jeeps in that color before, not bad but I was hoping for more of an Olive color and no metallic.

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Yeah... if PGV is what it was in the past I'm off the Gator wagon. Build tool pics look like nice flat OD green. Like Tank paint was.

Just not into blueish green pearl.

I'll be back to deciding Black or Sting Gray.

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
On the build tool it is labeled as clear coat the same as Gobi and Sting Grey so hopefully it is not metallic.

Sponsored

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
For sure. And there is absolutely no way the color shown on the website is that beryl color.
We can only hope.. and wait. So much waiting. Years of it.

It's been fun though. An interesting journey, not quite finished.

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
I did an online search for 2006 Wranglers, and looked at pics with the color that Jeep Informant said the Gator color is, or will be. They all looked on the blue side of green to me. If that's the case, don't know if I will like it or not. I guess we all are going to have to wait and see for sure. Some of you my want to do the same and see what you think about it.

pittbug

First Name
Reuben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Audi S5
I was really looking forward to Gator, but I'm not so sure how it will look in Beryl green. I guess I'm going to have to see one before I make up my mind... it's highly likely I may end up wanting a different color.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Mmmm…. I might change my color plans to Gobi. I'm going to need to see Gator in person. Check out the jeepinformant video with the gator color touch-up paint.
Why don't you like gator now?

Sponsored

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
Why don't you like gator now?
Not that I don't like it, I just need to see it on the jeep first. Example: Sting gray looks a lot different on the Jeep website than it does in the car show pics posted on here. Gobi is my second choice of colors.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Not that I don't like it, I just need to see it on the jeep first. Example: Sting gray looks a lot different on the Jeep website than it does in the car show pics posted on here. Gobi is my second choice of colors.
Gotcha. I'm also gator then Gobi. Wish they had plumb crazy purple. Never had an obnoxious colored vehicle.

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
I was really looking forward to Gator, but I'm not so sure how it will look in Beryl green. I guess I'm going to have to see one before I make up my mind... it's highly likely I may end up wanting a different color.
Agree

Status
Not open for further replies.