Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
The photo on the builder is gator.

15EA478C-5545-4DF4-8210-5A7ACF236E41.png
A NICE MEDIUM-BROWN SADDLE STAIN WOULD HAVE A WARM-INVITING LOOK TO IT WITH THE GATOR EXTERIOR ! In cloth or leather . The current "tan" thing, not so much ! I would definitely have my cloth tan seat covers professionally stained darker, if I go with Gator ! If I go Sting Gray, then the black will suffice . . . like minded contrasting shades (of gray).
Sponsored

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
How does one go about convincing a multinational automaker to paint one truck in it's advertised soon to be available green color?

Like... so we can see it and stuff.

I've survived the LE craze, still on the wait to order wagon. Still have time to see Gator before it's too late. I don't think I can handle regular old orders being open without having my name on one.

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
They won’t. And I wouldn’t be surprised that nobody sees the colour until it hits the lots.

They did the same with Bikini on the JL.

How does one go about convincing a multinational automaker to paint one truck in it's advertised soon to be available green color?

Like... so we can see it and stuff.

I've survived the LE craze, still on the wait to order wagon. Still have time to see Gator before it's too late. I don't think I can handle regular old orders being open without having my name on one.

DropW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Kia Sephia , 2007 Vulcan 900
I'm 27 so when I was a kid it was my all time favorite next to Johnny 5 which was way older than my time
Johnny 5 is still alive ! No Disassemble ! --> Short Circuit . That was one of my favorites as a kid . I'm about to turn 37 . Is that the "way older than my time" movie you are referencing hehe ?

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Status
Not open for further replies.