Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 80th Anniversary JT Sport S
Occupation
Cad Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I picked up my Black 80A a couple weeks ago. Found this one and it had everything done to it that I would have. 2" Mopar lift, 35s, tinted front windows. Saved me a bunch of $$. Added a pair of take off Mojave rock rails and some 1.75" wheel spacers. I think I'm good to go (for now) Its just a DD.

Jeep Gladiator BLACK Gladiator JT Club 1696635067817

Jeep Gladiator BLACK Gladiator JT Club 1696635067817
Update: 37s went on last weekend.

Installed 1.jpg

Installed 2.jpg

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
Update: 37s went on last weekend.

Installed 1.jpg

Installed 2.jpg
Nice. You going to regear now? I assume you have 3.73s. Also I was always under the impression when I had my stock Overland wheels that a 37 couldnt or shouldnt be mounted on them due to only being 7.5". I ended up getting rid of mine anyways but I ran them up til earlier this year. Regardless i settled for 35s mainly cause even if 37s did fit I don't want to regear anytime soon.

Reddout99

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 80th Anniversary JT Sport S
Occupation
Cad Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Nice. You going to regear now? I assume you have 3.73s. Also I was always under the impression when I had my stock Overland wheels that a 37 couldnt or shouldnt be mounted on them due to only being 7.5". I ended up getting rid of mine anyways but I ran them up til earlier this year. Regardless i settled for 35s mainly cause even if 37s did fit I don't want to regear anytime soon.
Thanks, Sarge.
I was worried about the fitment too. Falken's website said 8..5" min. But the shop that installed them, Discount Tire, showed them at 7.5" min. No issues at all.
I've done a lot of research, and although regearing is ideal, I don't plan on regearing anytime soon. To be honest, it drives great, negligible difference in performance and braking (at least I don't notice anything) and I'm not worried about finding "8th gear", I'm consistently in 7th on the highway. I adjusted for the new tire size with my JScan app.
Previously, with the 35s, my tach was around 2000 rpm @ 70-75. Now its at 2100-2200 rpm.
Mine is strictly going to be a daily driver without any plans to wheel it. I always knew I'd be going with 37s eventually. Didn't know I'd get them in the first 2 months, lol.
I found great deal on these from a guy that bought the set of 5 and decided to go with Falken's MTs instead. They had maybe 50 miles on them. Saved me $1,000 from purchasing retail.
Sponsored