First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Communications Tech
I purchased the Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover from All-American Canopies in Eugene, Oregon. The local shop had it sent over from their warehouse in Portland. I picked it up Monday afternoon and put it on my JT. Two immediate problems:

1) The corners near the tailgate hang over the corner of the truck bed. You cannot shift it to the front any more or you'll have a gap above the tailgate.
2) The spring loaded handles (janky)on both sides that hang down are positioned right over the bed lights on the sidewall of the bed.

This tells me this cover is a generic 5 foot bed cover, not something designed specifically for the Gladiator.

Then to top it off, we had a light rain Monday night and so Tuesday morning I check the bed and my tool boxes are covered in water - in the MIDDLE of the bed! That was it.

I took it back Tuesday morning and was informed they would have to contact Extang for a refund. I really didn't understand why, but apparently Extang is "fronting" their products to get on shelfves instead of the company buying and stocking product. Well, I took it off right there, put it back in its packaging and box and left it with the dealer.

So now it's day 5 and Extang is still "reviewing the case" to determine if I will receive a refund.

BUYER BEWARE! Extang is not customer service friendly.
Sponsored