Sponsored

Beware of Hauk Offroad

vaticanvoodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
I ordered a snorkel for the gladiator diesel over a month ago. I contacted sales to ask them the status, and they said a supplier did not have the snorkel extension and they were waiting on that. I asked if they could send the kit without the extension, they said yes, they would ship it as soon as it comes back from powder coating, which they made it sound imminent. After weeks, I contacted them again and they said it was going back for coating (again). After that, silence. Some emails went ignored, I've called and nobody answers the phone. I left a voicemail, and nobody calls me back. At this point I have no idea the status of the order. I don't care if it will take a while, I just want a straight answer on how long they think it will take, and if its indefinite, then so be it, tell me that, but as it is right now I will never order anything from them again.

Hopefully others have had a better experience.
Sponsored

Unkle Luk

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD; 2013 JKR
Occupation
Construction Engineer
I ordered the same snorkel on 3/11, haven't seen a thing since. Now this has me worried I won't get it in time to use it... I guess I will start blowing them up as well.

OP
OP
vaticanvoodoo

vaticanvoodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
I ordered the same snorkel on 3/11, haven't seen a thing since. Now this has me worried I won't get it in time to use it... I guess I will start blowing them up as well.
Let me know if you have any luck. My guess is they don't actually have the parts and they are just trying to buy time. Ordered on 2/26.

Unkle Luk

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD; 2013 JKR
Occupation
Construction Engineer
They just responded saying it was getting packed up and should be shipped tomorrow. We shall see if that actually happens.

Sponsored

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Good communication is the absolute lowest hanging fruit on the tree of customer service and there is quite literally no reason not to provide it.

Nothing will cause me to get pissed off more quickly at this point than poor communications there are simply too many accessible , low cost, time conscious methods available.

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
The only experience I have had with them was my front bumper. It ticked all my boxes on what I wanted. It took a bit to get, but the quality is fantastic. There was a bit of a communication issue midway through, and it was delayed although it was about two months into covid. Small shop, but still.

Overall I think they will come through and you'll be happy with the product.

Unkle Luk

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD; 2013 JKR
Occupation
Construction Engineer
Well, they did what they said, it shipped on Tuesday, should arrive Monday. Looking forward to unboxing and looking it over. I honestly only bought from them because it was the only option for diesels, but I think I will be happy with it.

Sailingmat

First Name
Mat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Gas-SOLD, 2022 Gladiator Diesel
Following... I was about to order mine. Keep us updated.

Glad_he_ate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Willie's ecodiesel
Occupation
Union electrician
It’s too homemade looking for me to put on my truck…

Sponsored

Unkle Luk

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD; 2013 JKR
Occupation
Construction Engineer
Update: It arrived yesterday. Unpacked everything, and it all looks good with one exception… No instructions and no drill template. Emailed them and the got back to me with the instructions and template in pdf form first thing this morning.

Wont have time to install until the weekend. Will give a final report after the install.

del_b

First Name
Del
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S diesel 21 and JLUR 18
Occupation
Network engineer
Good communication is the absolute lowest hanging fruit on the tree of customer service and there is quite literally no reason not to provide it.

Nothing will cause me to get pissed off more quickly at this point than poor communications there are simply too many accessible , low cost, time conscious methods available.
I have not heard from them since 13May22. They told me 4-6 weeks from delivery and I am in week 8. (28June22). I simple email response goes a long ways.

Alan4a

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Self Employed
I have called and no one answers the phone. I have sent emails, and they don't reply. I have used their message system on the website and they do not reply. A simple message letting me know the status would go a long way.

MadCat0911

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
I've still not got my Gladiator sports bar I ordered over a year ago. Now I'm hearing on Facebook that these guys went under... I should have taken the refund months ago when they offered it.
Sponsored