Can Blind Spot Detection be added

GregMG79

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave; Grand Cherokee L
I have a Mojave with the led package. Can blind spot detection be added? I saw that the tazer mini can turn on the funct8alitt and new side view mirrors would need to be added along with the BSM sensors, but is the gladiator with led package prewired to make for a plug and play upgrade?
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I would guess that it is not pre-wired for such an upgrade. I don't remember any posts from anyone trying to add it later.

Yona

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jt high alt
they had posts on the jl forum about adding it but the cost just got out of control, it requires new modules and wiring harness and jeep was not willing last i saw to flash that sales code for safety reasons

OP
OP

GregMG79

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave; Grand Cherokee L
they had posts on the jl forum about adding it but the cost just got out of control, it requires new modules and wiring harness and jeep was not willing last i saw to flash that sales code for safety reasons
Thanks. I saw that the feature can be turned on with a Tazer.

Yona

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jt high alt
yep tazer added it because jeep refused to do it, if you need a project and dont mind getting the modules, wiring , mirrors, and pinning the harness then it can be done but i almost added along with proximty doors on my old 2dr jl but wow it was involved to say the least and i love do that stuff. i have rear fogs and turns signals mirrors on order and that is a cake walk compared to blind spot or park sensors
Sponsored