Sponsored

Can you apply incentives after you order, if available when your JT arrives?

GRAVLER

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
I would assume since you're not closing the deal until your JT arrives, that if for some reason 2021 JT incentives pop up while your JT is being built that you would be able to take advantage of those upon purchase if they are still active when your JT arrives, right? Probably a dumb question.
Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I would assume since you're not closing the deal until your JT arrives, that if for some reason 2021 JT incentives pop up while your JT is being built that you would be able to take advantage of those upon purchase if they are still active when your JT arrives, right? Probably a dumb question.
New incentives would apply.

SeanKenmore

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
Biotech
Gupton took into considerations all the incentive both manufacturer or through another program such as Perks at Work in my case and offered me the options that saved most money also including the different financing options, so yes!

jonnyjeepr

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1957 Porsche 356
Gupton took into considerations all the incentive both manufacturer or through another program such as Perks at Work in my case and offered me the options that saved most money also including the different financing options, so yes!
Do you know if the Perks incentive reloads each month? I see it expires 5/31, but wondered if they just drop a new one on 6/1 that expires 6/30.

SeanKenmore

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
Biotech
Do you know if the Perks incentive reloads each month? I see it expires 5/31, but wondered if they just drop a new one on 6/1 that expires 6/30.
I think so since the expiry is based on the date when you print it at least in my case it was something like.
Sponsored