CavFab_MFG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT
Occupation
CavFab
Look like your FB page had step/sliders for the JT pictured back in July. Dont see them on the website though, they available? the picture looks like solid frame mount. More info please.
Finishing up final prototyping, should be available by end of october.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CavFab_MFG

CavFab_MFG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT
Occupation
CavFab
Aluminum front bumper for the diesel JT? Skid plate and lower mount so as not to interfere with diesel cooling issues? Rear bumper in aluminum too with a spare tire carrier that would mount on either side? Also love the full wrap around on the rear bumper. Is it tied into the frame like the Rubi sliders? Any chance on cube light holes in the back bumper? Factory fogs fit in the front?
We have considered aluminum, but not set plans at this time to introduce it as an optional material for armor...potentially though. The JT Rear bumper I posted here is bolted directly to the frame, yes.

Plastic bumper fog lights fit in all of our front bumpers with fog provisions, as well as baja design lights.

We have considered rear lighting options that integrate into the rear bumpers but havent finalized yet. If we do offer this they will most likely be designed to work with Baja Designs lights as that is what we use on our rigs.

Sponsored

OP
OP
CavFab_MFG

CavFab_MFG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT
Occupation
CavFab
I’ve been running your vantage front bumper on my jt for a while and I love it! Very well built. You can tell it’s quality. Definitely would buy from you guys again in the future :like:
E0FA4E54-1608-4294-8D95-28095DF9588F.jpeg
Nice rig! IMO the vantage bumper is way under-rated. I ran it on my personal JK for a year or so. I dig it! Thanks again for your business :)

OP
OP
CavFab_MFG

CavFab_MFG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT
Occupation
CavFab
I'm a fan of the cosmetic look of your stuff. Well done. Any chance you could add the installed weight and installed weight vs. stock component it replaces on your website.

Like the calorie labels on our food, this should be on everything!
I will have to see if our website has that functionality. As far as measuring stock components most of the OEM parts we removed are gone...so that would be difficult. Im sure a quick google search would turn up numbers for most of the more common stuff (bumpers, rock rails, etc).

That being said I do have data on the weight of all of our parts, so feel free to ask about something specific if you are curious!

OP
OP
CavFab_MFG

CavFab_MFG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT
Occupation
CavFab
Lets hear it !
We actually just finished the design last month. Very modular, few different mounts (rotopax, bike mount, folding table rack that hides the table up at the top of the rack, optional security panels for the side.

We may do a very short presale on them.

Sponsored

clweed

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
We actually just finished the design last month. Very modular, few different mounts (rotopax, bike mount, folding table rack that hides the table up at the top of the rack, optional security panels for the side.

We may do a very short presale on them.
It looks like it works with a tonneau cover

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
We have considered aluminum, but not set plans at this time to introduce it as an optional material for armor...potentially though. The JT Rear bumper I posted here is bolted directly to the frame, yes.

Plastic bumper fog lights fit in all of our front bumpers with fog provisions, as well as baja design lights.

We have considered rear lighting options that integrate into the rear bumpers but havent finalized yet. If we do offer this they will most likely be designed to work with Baja Designs lights as that is what we use on our rigs.
I've got to be pretty weight conscious on the front. What's the weight of the mid width bumper?

Chetnik

First Name
Marko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecodiesel Gladiator, BMW 135I (widebody)
Occupation
Automotive Industry
Any plans for making eco diesel protection? DEF skid and such?

clweed

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
What is the lead time on the rear Bumpers?
Sponsored