First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I bought a Warn Evo 12-S winch that comes with a controller that can work attached by a wire or by blue tooth remote. There are no charging ports on the remote and it came with no instructions. How does one charge the remote? How long does it take? Any things to avoid with regard to charging the remote?
Sponsored

heftysmurf

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
e are no charging ports on the remote and it came with no instructions. How does one charge the remote? How long does it take? Any things to av
It's my understanding that you charge via the control wire -- as if you're using the winch wired.

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
It's my understanding that you charge via the control wire -- as if you're using the winch wired.
I have the same winch and it's a great one.... Yes, by hooking up the remote like you're going to use it wired, it charges the remote. It will not hold a charge too very long, so intermittently recharge it.

OP
OP

Crazyfrog

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I have the same winch and it's a great one.... Yes, by hooking up the remote like you're going to use it wired, it charges the remote. It will not hold a charge too very long, so intermittently recharge it.
Thanks. Funny. I too have Gator colored Gladiator with matching ARE topper.
Sponsored