Sponsored

Cover King anyone have any experience with them?

Clay

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired LEO
I'm really interested in the Coverking headliner, also. Can't wait for a review on them, but I guess I will have to! I really like the finished look and was wondering if you could install the Sound Assassin strips with it.
Sponsored

Clay

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired LEO
I said I couldn't wait! I ordered the Coverking SPC683 Topliner Hardtop Insulation Kit. I was given a delivery estimate date of March 9th of this year! :fingerscrossed:

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
The Coverking headliners may be awesome, but we ordered one 3 months ago for a comparison video and it still hasn't shipped. As soon as we can get a hold of one we will do our best to show and compare them to ours, the Boom mats, the Bedrug & 2018-2021 Mopar ones.
We will post the video here when we are able shoot it.
regards,
Hothead Headliners

I won’t make a decision until I see that video

HopSlammer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Did HH ever post a video comparison?
I did a search on here but couldn’t find it. I haven’t found any customer reviews either. Maybe Coverking hasn't shipped product yet.

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 1989 YJ
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
I won’t make a decision until I see that video
Did HH ever post a video comparison?
I did a search on here but couldn’t find it. I haven’t found any customer reviews either. Maybe Coverking hasn't shipped product yet.
We just made it. Here is our most recent Headliner Comparison Video:

Sponsored

Microday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon, Gladiator Mojave
Having installed the cover king recently i agree with HH review. The coverage and look is excellent. Covers 99% of the white. The instructions are horrific and working with the adhesive material has a steep learning curve. There is close to 30 adhesive strips and they work great once you learn how to peel the backings.

Having had MOPAR, hot heads and coverking I’m feel comfortable stating the coverking is more pretty then function(heat and sound).

Best solution is to convince HH to offer full coverage liner.

Foxblade

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator (Ordering), 1969 Mini
Occupation
Military
Interested in the coverking, considering getting and installing peel and stick sound deadening to augment.. Someone that has installed so you think this is feasible? Also, I want cover all the white, would it beneficial to paint black before install, or just paint certain area not covered by the kit?

Microday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon, Gladiator Mojave
I'm really interested in the Coverking headliner, also. Can't wait for a review on them, but I guess I will have to! I really like the finished look and was wondering if you could install the Sound Assassin strips with it.
the coverking is form fitting but in theory you could install strips underneath depending on thickness of the strips. Once installed I only had one spot that I could see the white top but it was my mistake in alignment. The glue strips are unforgiving once installed.
The look and finish is perfect once installed.

margrxsalt

First Name
Ro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Do you have any pics. I just received mine finally. I want to add strips of deadening material as well. Thanks in advance

Gladijave

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GC, 2021 JTR

Sponsored

bluetick

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
writer
I ordered a set of seat covers from CoverKing, for my '21 Gladiator. The company is very easy to get hold of if you have any questions. It took about three weeks (as promised) to arrive. The covers are the very devil to install properly -- particularly in cold climates like where I live. But the customer support is pretty decent. I just got them so I'll post again after a few weeks.

bluetick

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
writer
Let me clarify. The front seat covers are difficult to install, but if you heat them up a bit it makes it easier. The back seats are absurdly difficult. I mean, swearing, wanting to quit and throw them in the pond or trash difficult. The video is ok for the front seats; just plain stupid for the back seat.

beachyetti

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2016 JK, 2000 TJ, 1986 CJ7
Occupation
Retired Military
I ordered a Coverking top liner for my Gladiator on December 1st through Quadratec. The liner ships directly from the manufacture. I have contacted them on numerous occasions asking for an estimated ship date but all I receive is this reply that appears to be auto generated.

"Just a note to update you on your ticket status - we are running behind, but working hard to catch up. We will provide a reply to your question soon, our estimate is within 1 business day.

We realize how frustrating this may be and will do everything possible to reply quickly!"

It has been a whole lot of 1 business days and I have not had an update. From the videos I have watched and reviews I have read it looks to be a great product. The lack of customer service is making me want to cancel the order though. All I am asking for is an estimated ship date!!!!!

Anyone else on here have any experience with CoverKing?
Just receive the top liner for my JT. I think the product is great but dealing with the company after words, I regret getting this. They sent me Grey but I ordered Charcoal. They are unwilling to assist with any changes in the order and said no exchanges. So I guess Im stuck with a $450 top liner I don't like the color of. See for your self in the attachment. Looks pretty cut and dry to me. After asking about getting swatches they said sure you can. So went back to the web site and its not available.

Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 2.55.51 PM.png
Sponsored