First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Real Estate sales/Development
Wow, didn’t know they had one, I’ve used hot heads and now Mopar, love them both....but, this option looks even better imho.

Reactions: Mac

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
Looks very nice, finished nicely.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
That finish is very nice, the total coverage is cool.

Kinda makes me wonder how effective it is since it seems to just sit against the contour of the top its self. Im by no means an expert but ive always thought the added sound deadening afforded by liners like hot heads was because it filled the concave sections of the hard top and created air gaps to deaden sound and retain temperature a bit more.

CaptNkllm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Will have to look into this .. have my hothead in the garage still in the box.. might need to send it back .. maybe.

Sponsored

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 21 JT Past: 97 ZJ, 14 JKU, 18 WK2
I have been looking at this too. It’s $399.99 on Quadratec, but no reviews anywhere. If anyone gets it, let us know how it is. The other options may be slightly better at enhancing sound and temperature, but this finishes off a black interior so well.

syreeves

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT, 2013 Volvo XC90, 2003 LR Disco
Occupation
Liquor Attorney. So not all bad...
Sound deadening is mostly provided by the soft non reflective surface in these small areas (at least that is what I've always understood) so the coverking offering seems like it would offer better sound and heat insulation than the MOPAR option.

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
I have been looking at this too. It’s $399.99 on Quadratec, but no reviews anywhere. If anyone gets it, let us know how it is. The other options may be slightly better at enhancing sound and temperature, but this finishes off a black interior so well.
I could not find a part number for the Gladiator to check other sites, but the price varies wildly between vendors for the JLU version

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 1989 YJ
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
We ordered one on November 17th and have an anticipated ship date of December 31st. I'm assuming with the long ship times, they're coming from overseas but I hope we receive it soon.

You will definitely need to take your top off to install this, unlike our Hothead Headliners and some other options available.

Once we receive them, we'll create a new, Headliner Comparison Video with the other competitors as well. Just to show what each of the options are, what they're made of and then the customers can choose which one fits their needs best.

I'm happy to answer any generic questions about headliners or our Hothead Headliners, specifically.

-Mark

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
We ordered one on November 17th and have an anticipated ship date of December 31st. I'm assuming with the long ship times, they're coming from overseas but I hope we receive it soon.

You will definitely need to take your top off to install this, unlike our Hothead Headliners and some other options available.

Once we receive them, we'll create a new, Headliner Comparison Video with the other competitors as well. Just to show what each of the options are, what they're made of and then the customers can choose which one fits their needs best.

I'm happy to answer any generic questions about headliners or our Hothead Headliners, specifically.

-Mark
Stuff like this is why Ive stuck with your products for all my jeeps. Outstanding

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 1989 YJ
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
Stuff like this is why Ive stuck with your products for all my jeeps. Outstanding
I appreciate your repeat business, Matthew!
Sponsored