• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania Crazy cheap tube doors

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase

muddeatr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Nice deal!!! My guess would be that this is from Quadratec themselves since that's where they are located and the doors are Quadratec.

OP
OP
Gren71

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Nice deal!!! My guess would be that this is from Quadratec themselves since that's where they are located and the doors are Quadratec.
yep, exactly what i was thinking. I considered snagging them and reselling but decided to give the community a shot first. If they’re still available tomorrow though im gonna snag them.

muddeatr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
I live in an apartment so I doubt I'll be removing my top & doors anytime soon since there's no place to store them or else I'd be all over that deal. :)

sbach66

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Culinary Operations Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Shoot. I would have jumped on this and figured out some way to get them from PA to FLA if hadn't purchased the Fortis doors a couple of weeks ago to get the rebate.

Sponsored

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
I live in an apartment so I doubt I'll be removing my top & doors anytime soon since there's no place to store them or else I'd be all over that deal. :)
The doors are pretty light. It might look odd carrying them, but can you store them in your apartment? That's what we used to do on our TJ, whose doors were not light at all.

muddeatr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
The doors are pretty light. It might look odd carrying them, but can you store them in your apartment? That's what we used to do on our TJ, whose doors were not light at all.
Not really any room. My apartment is only 900 sq/ft so there's not much room to store 4 doors. Besides I really want to take the roof off too but there's definitely no where to put that thing LOL!!!

muddeatr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
I miss the days of my '76 CJ-7 with a hardtop. Used to take the top off and store it in our yard upside down. The two doors lifted right off with no wiring hassles. Gone are the simple days but the modern technologies are cool to have! Besides we didn't need doors back in those days. Everyone with Jeeps drove around topless and doorless

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gren71

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
AWESOME!! They look fantastic

now the question is if you’re interested in a door cart I have two id like to sell. Im not far south from you. Feel free to pm if you’re interested

OP
OP
Gren71

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
im on craigs list pretty much every day looking for deals. I havent seen another one like this, but if i do ill pm ya.
Sponsored