• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Dana rear chromoly shafts - new in box - $400

jl_explorer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Dana 44 rear chromoly shafts brand new in box, located in Santa Ana - $400.
Jeep Gladiator Dana rear chromoly shafts - new in box - $400 4040AAE3-80C3-45DA-936A-C72D6F7C6324
Sponsored

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Wish you were closer, I would definitely be interested in these.

OP
OP

jl_explorer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Will these fit rubicon axles? If so- I'll take them, but won't be back down to OC for 2 weeks
Yes sir, they will fit. If you want to put a deposit down, I can have the shop I shipped them two hold them.

Sponsored

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

RB181CA