Sponsored

Difference between the Mopar Fox and Fox IPF stabilizer?

danielspivey

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW, 4.10s w 1583 payload
I was told by fox there wasn’t a difference, just one meant to be OEM mopar, thus the extra pricing. Just paying extra for the “Mopar” label. I bought the non-mopar fox on and am extremely happy. Was better for me than the ATS.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I installed the regular fox one, first link, yesterday. I was pretty impressed with the difference on my morning commute. Ill give it a week or so though and see if its just because it was the first time driving with it.

Dainbramaged

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I installed the regular fox one, first link, yesterday. I was pretty impressed with the difference on my morning commute. Ill give it a week or so though and see if its just because it was the first time driving with it.
Just curious, now that you're a month into the stabilizer, how are you feeling about the upgrade? It would be great if my Gladiator wasn't wondering around the road without constant attention/correction!

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Just curious, now that you're a month into the stabilizer, how are you feeling about the upgrade? It would be great if my Gladiator wasn't wondering around the road without constant attention/correction!
I actually took mine to my dealer and they ended up finding out that the part of my drag link that connects to the steering box was bad once they replaced that it’s a night and day improvement when combined with the steering stabilizer

Jimmij

First Name
Jimmij
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator overland, 2004 Honda s2000
Which way is it supposed to be installed? Pics on the forest link show it installed both ways
Sponsored