Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Hey Guys!!!

There have been a ton of great announcements recently with FCA & I just wanted to come on here & highlight a few for ya'll.
  • $2000 Bonus Cash remains on 2020 Gladiators now through Monday 2/3!
  • $500 First Responder Bonus Cash on 2020 Gladiators! This promotion is ongoing through the entire year!
Lastly & certainly one of our biggest announcements...

TRI-CITY JEEP has increased our discount for Forum Members!

We will now honor a Standard 5% Below Invoice Price on Sold Orders! As we have in the past, you will also receive an additional percentage below invoice for FCA Affiliate Membership (ie: Tread Lightly). You will also receive an additional percentage below invoice for financing with a Tri-City Lender. You now have the opportunity for 7% BELOW INVOICE PRICING!

As always, your buying experience with me will be seamless & straight-forward with no smoke & mirrors. You can simply email me your build specs & I will send you all of our pricing & ordering information.

I want to push through 2020 with record sales & retain our Top 100 Jeep Dealer status while pushing for an even higher rank. This platform, as well as the JL Wrangler Forum, have been driving factors for us the last 2 years & we wouldn't have had the success we have had without the support from you guys here!

I look forward to working with ya'll & helping you put the Jeep of your Dreams on the trails, through the creek, on top of the mountain but ultimately, IN YOUR DRIVEWAY!

Here's to 2020!

-Travis

[email protected]
Sponsored